011

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed fast. I wear a white shirt with blue jeans and sport shoes. Then I put a black hat and black sunglasses. I look at the clock. It's 7 in the morning. I locked my red suitcase and put a back bag in my back. I walk downstair and see Kai's waiting me. Yes we will go together to airport. I reject his offer at first. But he force me to go together with him. Damn it.

 

"No Jongin." I said.

"Yes Irene." He said.

"No Kai." He start annoying.

"Yes my fiance." He said with his soft voice.

"No jerk." I crossed my arm.

"Yes my soon to be wife." He smile to me think that I will melt of his act.

"No you playboy."

"Yes, Irene Kim." I'm about to open my mouth but I close it again. Damn!

"Fine." I groaned. "But how about the students? They will curious why we came together." I said still crossing my arm.

"It's okay babe. Like I care." He said and leaning back on the couch. Yeah like I care, I never care what they think about me. But, this is different, if they see we came together, will they suspect anything about our relationship?

"B-but-" before I continue, he cut me off.

"Listen, the only one that know about us is me, you, our parents and my friends. There's no something you must be scared."

"O-kay"

 

He gasped when see me walk towards him. "Why?" I ask him.

"Your style. So boyish." I rolled my eyes.

"Tsk. Ready?" He ask me and I nodded.

 

I sit on the back with Kai beside me. Kai's driver pick us at our apartment. I look out of the window to see the busy of Seoul. This city ... is a place where I born, spend my childhood here, create a memories with my family until the day I move to US when I lost someone of my life. Since that I feel so miserable. I'm not happy again. But--wait, happy? I don't have a nightmare lately. I don't think too much about him and him. The boys that I love and I hate in my life. The boys that make a happiness in my life and took a happiness in my life. The boys that have an important part in my life.

I sigh, then I remembered my call last night with my mom. I smile. She always try her best to make me smile.

 

"Honey, I heard that you will go to Moscow."

"Yes mom. Tomorrow I'll go there."

"Is Jongin came too?"

"Yes, he's my classmate anyway." "Wait, since when you call him by hir real name? You always call him 'your fiance' mom"

"Really? then I think I'm more comfortable by call him Jongin. Anyway have fun there honey. Tell Jongin to protect you."

"Mom, I'm not a kid. I can take care of myself!"

"Okayy, I know you young lady." She grin.

"Bye mom. I have to sleep."

"Okey then. Good night honey. Sweet dream."

 

I smile when remembered that.

"We're here." I heard Jongin talk to me and I look around that we arrived in Incheon Airport. I stepped out of the car. The driver took out our suitcase. I walk to where my classmate gather with Kai beside me. All of them gasped looking at us. Of course, they will think why a nerd and scholar girl walk beside the Kai which the richest and Hottest boy in school. Gross!

I follow Kai walked toward his friends. They wave to us and I smile to them. Yap, we're close now. Thanks to their visiting last week to our apartment. But we rarely talked each other in school. But now? Why I following Kai to his friends? , but I don't care.

 

"Woow Rene, you're so boyish. I love it" Chanyeol said to me and I murmur 'thank you' to him.

I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter