005

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello double update again for today.

Hehee please leave a comment if you like my story.

And thanks for subsribing anf left a comment. Gave me a stength ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ya Kai, what's wrong with you? You drink too much tonight" said D.O looking to Kai who lay on the sofa while his right hand grab another bottle.

"Stop this, you'll having a hangover, and we have a school tomorrow." Chanyel grab the bottle of Kai's hand and put that on another table.

"Aish ya don't stopped me. give me that!" Kai try to reach the bottle but he's too drunk and fall off.

"Aish jenja this boy" D.O help Kai to stand "Let's go" The other boy follow him and reach to parking car. They put Kai on the back seat.

 

"Omo, he's drunk again?" ask Jongin's mother when saw EXO carry Jongin to his room.

"Ne omoni. We'll leave first. Good night" they are back to their home and bowed to Mrs.Kim.

 

"Young master, wake up. You'll be late to school" the maid try to wake him up but he just mumble frustation

"Aish get out. I have a hangover you know" Kai cover his face with a blanket but someone grab it.

"Ya if you have hangover right now, why did you drink too much huh?" his father came before go to his office to see his son who's not growing up.

"Jongin, when will you grow up huh? Get ready now and remember tonight we will having a dinner with Mr.Lee and Irene" Mr. Kim leave Jongin sigh.

 

In the school.

"Okay everyone, this is for today. See you tomorrow." Mr.Gong leave the class with giving us many works. I sigh and look out of window. Kai have been sleep since the class was started. Yes Kai have been sitting beside me everyday. I don't mind if he's not anoyyed me, but his fangirl really anoyyed me.

I put a book in my bag and ready to leave but before that Kai's hand grab my wrist. I look up to him "What?" I glare to him. He looks so sleepy.

"Tonight's dinner. What will they do?" is he really ask me that? Jeez, kid.

"I don't know. why don't you ask your parent? Because your parent who scheduled this." I said and leaving him.

 

I sit in the table in front of him. He staring at me. I take a sip of wine in my mouth. Our parents having their conversation but we? We just silent. That's it.

"About school project. How is it?" Kai start the conversation and look at me.

"It's done. I will give it to you tomorrow" I said not give him a glance a little bit.

Our parents notice that we're talking. I can see they giggle.

"Ah, we already talking it with Mr. Lee. You guys will engaged in 3 days-" said Mr.Kim give a hard rock hit on my had

"WHAT?" both of me and Kai

"and after engaged, you guys will move out to your new house-" Mr. Kim continue

"MWO?"

"We already pay for new house and prepared your stuff."

I look to Kai who have a same shock face as me. *mwoya? we live toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter