CHAPTER SEVEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VII

FAMILIAR VOICE

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

            That voice, her face, I think I recognize her but what if I’m expecting again, what if that girl is part of my past, she sounds so familiar when she talk. But I don’t want to expect any more like before, I’m afraid to hope that someone out there knows about me, about my past.

1 year ago (FLASHBACK)

Jinwoon: no, I know that woman know me! She does, I know…

Groo: I’m sorry Jin, she doesn’t, and she already says it. Don’t lose your hope.

Jinwoon: deh? how many people rejected me huh? Tell me, everytime someone approached me and tell me that they thought I was the person they knew but the thing is? The damn thing is? They’re just mistaken me from someone.

Groo: I’m sorry

Jinwoon: don’t! just don’t! don’t say anything! I’m done with this. I’m done searching myself and I’m tired!

Groo: don’t say that!

Jinwoon: why? I don’t want to expect anything good from now on about my true identity, the important thing is right now! You and Mr. Han and those people who I knew right now. (crying)

Groo: come here (give Jinwoon a hug)

End of flashback

 

            But after a year this is the first time that I felt that I really know that girl but I can’t remember anything. Why do I feel this way for her?

Jiyeon: why did you follow me here?

Jinwoon: I don’t know, I just felt that I should follow you

Jiyeon: I’m going to my room, excuse me.

Jinwoon: wait, I’ll take you there.

Jiyeon: (walking at the hallway) you don’t need to.

Jinwoon: (walking behind her) wait…I want to ask you something. I just want to be sure.

Jiyeon: (stop walking and look at him) sure about what?

Jinwoon: have we met? I mean, do we know each other? I just want to make sure, coz this is the first time I really feel that I’m sure that someone really know me and I feel it from you.

Jiyeon: why are you asking that?

Jinwoon: there’s…there’s something in you, I really don’t know but something drags me to you and asks this things, to tell this things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter