CHAPTER 22

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUTH

 

GROO’S VIEWPOINT

            We rushed in Seoul to see Jinyoung’s condition, I’m glad that Jiyeon called me and she’s there for him. I tried to calm down coz he says he’s going home tonight but a sudden storm came.

Mr. Han: don’t worry, he’s going to be fine (he hold my hand to calm me down)

Groo: I don’t know what will happen to me Appa if something bad happen to him.

Mr. Han: I know, we’re almost there. And your friend says he’s fine now.

Groo: deh Appa, please drive faster (I said to the driver)

            As soon as we got there, I quickly went inside the room where Jinyoung was admitted. Jiyeon left after we came and I didn’t even had a chance to say thank you to her.

            The doctor says he needs to stay here at the hospital for observation. He was hit on his head so he’s still asleep.

            I began worrying again, what if he’ll remember everything when he wakes up? The doctor says there’s a possibility that it’ll happen. I ask a favor to Appa that I should take Jinyoung’s home before he wakes up.

Mr. Han: we can’t do that, the doctor says he’s….

Groo: Appa, please…you heard the doctor

Mr. Han: Groo, we can’t stop if that happens. If Jinyoung remember his past we can’t do anything to prevent that. Everything will going to be fine.

Groo: please, I want him to come home before he wake up. Can you please do anything…please?

            I’m starting to be afraid that what if he’ll leave me when he remember everything? I don’t want him to leave me, not now…we’re getting married after a few weeks and we will.

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

            I left as soon Groo came, I don’t want to be there when Jinwoon oppa wakes up, I’m afraid of what’s going to happen if he wakes up and remember me in front of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter