CHAPTER 37

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNG APPA

 

JINWOON POV

                I didn’t see Jiyeon that day so I decided to stay for a few days to get a chance and talk to her. 2 days passed and I never saw her, I was hoping that I earned enough courage to face and ask how is she.

 

***phone ringing***

Jinwoon: yeoboseyo? Mrs. Ham?

Mrs. Ham: I need you to come home.

Jinwoon: why? Did something happen?

 

                 Gosh! Not now, why now? Mrs. Ham asked me to comeback home coz one of my employee runaway all the money we earned for the past 2 months so I immediately went back to farm.

Mrs. Ham: I told you not to hire him, look what he done.

 

Jinwoon: (scratch my head) so no one saw him? Nobody knows where he went?

Farmer1: his neighbor saw him yesterday took a bus to Seoul.

Jinwoon: I don’t want to get mad. I really don’t want to get mad.

Mrs. Ham: Jinwoon…what’s your plan?

Jinwoon: just 2 months income right? We can earn more than that. And about that badguy I wish him happiness and karma.

Mrs. Ham: thank God He send us a good person like you.

Jinwoon: ok…ok…listen, we can’t take that money back but all we can do now is to work harder ok? Let’s forget him, God will punish him.

All farmers: yes sir!

 

                Oh what an employee! And now I need to go back to Seoul and look for her.

Mrs. Ham: did you talk to her?

Jinwoon: not yet. I’m still absorbing.

Mrs. Ham: absorbing what?

Jinwoon: (inhale) some courage to face her

Mrs. Ham: aigoo. Just go back. Ok? Go!

Jinwoon: arasso, take care ok? Please take good care of my farm. I will spend more days in Seoul.

               

JIYEON POV

 

                Lies. I lied again to my son. Siwan and his wife ask me for lunch to talk about for the next investment we’re planning.

 

Siwan’s wife: yeobo, I have a meeting with Mr. Cheng today, Jiyeon sorry I can’t stay longer huh?

Jiyeon: it’s fine, we can fully discuss it anytime you’re free (smile)

Siwan: take care. Do you want me to send you?

Siwan’s wife: it’s fine. I can manage. Gotta go. Bye.

Siwan: so…Ms. Park…how’s Woonji? (holding a cup of coffee)

Jiyeon: thanks last night for saving me again. I wish I can tell him but he’s too young to know that his father will never comeback.

Siwan: I have a solution. (smiling) why don’t you try to date again? I mean, look at you, you’re still young and y

Jiyeon: not a good idea Siwan (laughing)

Siwan: I have someone I want you to meet…and he’s coming today

Jiyeon: what? Yah!

Siwan: trust me. You’ll gonna like him. He’s a father material and he’s still single and he’s rich.

Jiyeon: should I? should I need to do that?

Siwan: actually I told about you to him and about your son. Oh there he is… (someone’s coming)

 

NO ONE POV

 

                Jinwoon came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter