CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

ONLY IF I CAN

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

 

            What is Jinwoon oppa doing? I don’t want to ruin his relationship with Groo not now, coz I’m trying to forget him for the sake of Groo’s condition.

 

Siwan: hey? Are you ok? Let’s have lunch

Jiyeon: I’m not feeling well Siwan…

Siwan: hey…look at me, tell me…what is it?

Jiyeon: (I look at him and hold his hand) nothing…I just want to rest that’s all.

Siwan: ok I’ll send you to restaurant, I also need to see Abuji, do you know the Lot where I want to put on a business?

Jiyeon: yes, why? It’s not far from here right?

Siwan: yes, next block. Wanna take a look at it first?

Jiyeon: why?

Siwan: coz if you want it then I’ll tell Abuji not to sell it.

Jiyeon: it’s fine, I can look for another location. Beside it’s too near from the restaurant.

Siwan: ok. I’ll send you then.

 

            He send me at the restau, again Seohyun is here waiting for me. And I’m surprised that she’s with Jinwoon oppa.

Seohyun: annyeong! Hey Jin----w----Jinyoung is here.

Jinwoon: hi.

Hyeri: Unnie, he’s hot

Seohyun: shut up Hyeri, he’s getting married.

Jiyeon: what are you doing here?

Seohyun: hey, what’s wrong? He’s with me. I’m helping him to find a location besides he’s alone he’s not familiar in the city, right Jin?

Jinwoon: ah yeah.

Seohyun: we’re having our lunch here, join us Jiyeon. (grab my arm and force me to sit with them)

Jiyeon: I’m not hungry

Seohyun: did you ate already? Where’s Siwan by the way?

Jiyeon: he’s meeting his father.

Jinwoon: hey Jiyeon, you have a nice place huh…good location

Jiyeon: thank you. Excuse me but I’m really tired.

Jinwoon: oh, yeah, sure…go ahead and take a rest.

 

            He’s here and I’m pushing him away. After 2 years this is what I’m doing? This is not what I dreamed to happen, if I didn’t know about Groo’s condition he’s finally here with me, happy and maybe we were planning for our future, marriage, kids. But it’s totally the opposite.

            I went inside my office and didn’t know Seohyun is following me. She begin talking things about Jinwoon again.

Seohyun: what’s wrong with you?

Jiyeon: what’s wrong with me this time?

Seohyun: stop Jiyeon, he’s getting married. Why are you pushing him away instead of spending your time with him for him to remember everything?

Jiyeon: if he’ll remember then he will. I don’t want to interfere things Soehyun.

Seohyun: what? Yah!!! If you can’t tell him then I will.

Jiyeon: go! Yeah just go and tell him everything if that’s what you think is the right thing to do.

Seohyun: I just want you to be happy.

Jiyeon: I am happy.

Seohyun: really? Jinwoon told me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter