CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

I REMEMBER YOU

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

 

            I was inside the bathroom and I almost died because of eating that soup. I didn’t even notice that it has a crab and lobster. Thanks to Jiyeon, how did she knew that I’m allergic to that? She knows what medicine I should take too?

 

            I came back to join them again. I’m staring at her, secretly take a glance on her while we were eating. I want to ask her about it but I can’t, her boyfriend is here.

Seohyun: are you ok? I’m sorry I didn’t know.

Jinwoon: yeah, I’m fine. Thank God that I didn’t finish all of it, or maybe I was send to the hospital because of it. (laughing)

Jiyeon: you should take a look at the food you’re eating before you eat, you can die because of it.

Siwan: (smiling) my girlfriend deserves your thank you

Jinwoon: Jiyeon, thank you for the medicine. Thank you so much.

 

            After dinner, I was hoping if I can talk to Jiyeon but sadly she went to Siwan’s car.

 

Seohyun: hey Jiyeon, ride with us. Is it ok Siwan?

Siwan: deh? I can take her home.

Seohyun: if you don’t mind, I want to have a talk with her? I’ll just send Jinyoung at the hotel.

Siwan: ok, Jiyeonie good night. See you tomorrow ok? (Siwan gave her a kiss on her lips)

 

            When Siwan kissed her, she was looking at me, maybe she just want to show me that I should stop nagging her about what I feel about her.

 

            I went at the back seat, Jiyeon and Seohyun was in the front. It’s been a silent mood for the three of us, only Seohyun is talking.

Seohyun: hey, do you want to go to a karaoke before going home? Beside Jinyoung is going home tomorrow

Jiyeon: tomorrow? That soon? (surprised)

Seohyun: yes! You look surprised when you heard it

Jiyeon: ahhh no, just keep driving

Seohyun: so you want to go?Jinyoung?

Jinwoon: deh, it’s fine.

Jiyeon: ok, I should call Siwan.

Seohyun: don’t, he’s really tired.

Jiyeon: how did you know?

Seohyun: I just know. Ok let’s go!

 

            Before going to the karaoke, we stop for a minute coz I need to go to buy something at the grocery store before going home. I also called my husband and tell him that I’m going to a karaoke with Jiyeon and he said yes.

            Jinwoon and Jiyeon was walking around the grocery store, Jinwoon went to the food section when someone bump him and I quickly went to check.

Jinwoon: I’m sorry…(picking the items that fell at the floor)

Si Yoon: Jin? Hey…how are you?

Jinwoon: you know me? (I grab him) Do you know me? Please tell me

Si Yoon: hey, wait.

Seohyun: hey, Jin---young? What happened? I’m sorry sir, let’s go Jinyoung. (Seohyun grab me to the counter

Si Yoon: wait, I’m sorry I thought you’re the guy I know

Jinwoon: hey, that guy knew me…let me talk to him.

Seohyun: he mistaken you from someone, let’s go

Jinwoon: how would you know? Wait here…I’ll just talk to him

 

            I immediately look for the guy but he disappears so fast. Maybe that guy really know me, if Seohyun didn’t pulled me.

            After that Seohyun and I went inside the car and waiting for Jiyeon, she went to the comfort room for a minute.

Seohyun: hey, stop thinking about it, people in Seoul do that kind of thing, they will tell you that they know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter