CHAPTER ONE

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

UNREALITY WISH

 

JIYEON POINT OF VIEW

PRESENT

            No one knows, no one cares, no one dares to fight for someone who’s not there for you anymore. Two, three, four years since he’s gone, I’m tired of counting days in the calendar already coz it doesn’t make sense, he left me. My parents told me to let him go and I should move on, Seohyun who’s happily married with her husband also told me to stop fighting for the person that can never comeback to me. Stop Jiyeon-ah! I should stop!

            Is it wrong for me to chase him? to tell him that it’s me, Jiyeon! I suffered for how many years, I’m longing for him, after what happened I thought it will be a happy ending for the both of us but it became a tragic beginning. If I could bring back the day before he told me his farewell, I wish I never agreed to him and let him leave that day, maybe this will never happened.

            And now? I’m drowning with so much pain, standing, crying and watching the man I love proposing to someone new. Why am I still suffering? Why am I still hurting? Why can’t we be together?

1 YEAR AGO

Seohyun: Jiyeonah? Yah!!! (Pour me a cold water on my face) so how’s that?

Jiyeon: yah! Why did you do that?

Seohyun: for you to wake up! Wake up to the reality that he’s not coming back anymore!

Jiyeon: shut up Seohyun! Get out of my room! (wiping my face)

Seohyun: come on, don’t do this to yourself anymore…you’re still young, go find someone new, date other guys out there.

Jiyeon: (I went to get a cup of coffee) it’s easy for you to say that…

Seohyun: I’m sorry, I just don’t want to see you like this anymore…please Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: what should I do then? (and I start crying again)

Seohyun: oh Jiyeon…come here, don’t cry…(she hug me)

 

            When Seohyun told me that Jinwoon cameback for me the day they left, the two of us knew that there’s something wrong going on. It’s been a year and we didn’t know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter