CHAPTER 42

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DREAMING OF YOU

JINWOON POV

***dream***

Jiyeon: do you know what is forbidden love?

Jinwoon: deh?

Jiyeon: it’s when you love someone but everyone stops you to be happy. Sacrificing your happiness

for them (drink) then in the end you’ll be miserable, I think for me that’s the meaning of love.

Jinwoon: (I drink the beer) tell me the truth…aren’t you happy?

Jiyeon: I never felt happy since the day my mom died and my brother left me. I think I’m miserable, I

just do what they want me to do

Jinwoon: why?

Jiyeon: coz I want them to be happy…

Jinwoon: don’t you want to be happy?

Jiyeon: (she look at me with teary eyes) I want to be happy (tears fell from her eyes) but I’m afraid

to hurt someone again just to pursue that happiness

***end of dream***

                What was that? Why can’t you just leave me along Jiyeon? Even in my dream you’re always there?! I woke up early so I decided to prepare my breakfast then went for a jogging.

Jinwoon: annyeonghaseyo haraboji (shouting)

Harabuji: annyeong chingunim, how’s your sleep?

Jinwoon: same, good as always (smiling), how about you? (shouting)

Harabuji: do you want to come with me in the house? Let’s take another cup of coffee?

Jinwoon: ok then,  wait me here and I’ll go get some hot buns and bread. (shouting) ok?

                Jinwoon is friendly to everyone at their town, he’s somehow famous because of his good deeds with the old people there, all the people who knew him called him “chingunim”. After Mrs. Ham left, he met and became close to an old man he met in the market, he was slightly deaf or he can’t clearly hear anything.

Jinwoon: (running towards the old man) come on harabuji.

Harabuji: I know you’re always in time my child. Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter