CHAPTER 46

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHE’S MINE

DONGGUN POV

                Should I let her go? No, I don’t want to experience another heartbreak, I don’t want another woman leave me again just because of another man.

***talking Siwan in the phone***

Siwan: look, you can’t change the fact that he’s the father of Jiyeon’s son. if you really love Jiyeon then let her go if she needs that.  I loved her once, and because that man is the reason why she can’t love me back, I think this is all my fault. Oh man!

Donggun: if you let her go, I can’t Siwan. I’m not like you.

Siwan: Donggun, listen…you’ll get hurt more if you hang on her. Just talk to her and let her go. I’m sorry if I introduced her to you. I am really sorry.

Donggun: it’s not your fault, it’s that Jinwoon’s fault that she can’t free from the past. Need to go, Jinwoon invites us for dinner here at his house.

***hang-up***

 

Jinwoon: come on, let’s have dinner before we go to the carnival.

Woonji: yes!

Jinwoon: you look really excited huh? Here I prepared pasta…I hope you like it.

Woonji: cool! Omma, its pasta!

Jiyeon: he really  like pasta

Woonji: yup! And Appa’s pasta recipe is my favorite, right appa?

Donggun: yes! Ok let’s taste it.

Woonji: oh, this is great! It tasted good! You should try it Omma. Come on

Jiyeon: ok ok…just calm down.

Jinwoon: I’m glad you like it.

                After dinner, Jinwoon drive us going to the carnival, 30 minutes drive before we’ll reach the place. I was at the front, beside the driver, Jiyeon and Woonji at the back. We are all silent, Woonji is listening to his music with headphone, Jiyeon is just looking outside the window.

Jinwoon: so? Uhmmm…you’ll gonna love the carnival

Donggun: of course, it is fun going there. Last time I went into a carnival was? Gradeschool I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter