CHAPTER SIX

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

DINNER WITH HIM

 

JIYEON POINT OF VIEW

            What am I thinking? I actually agree to have dinner with them? With Jinwoon oppa and this girl? Ridiculous!, I’m totally stupid that I’m sitting here with them watching them doing lovey-dovey things while I’m breaking inside.

Jinwoon: so, how did you guys met?

Seohyun: oh? That, we just met yesterday morning when my friend accidentally spilled the juice on Groo.

Groo: that’s ok, that accident is the reason why I’ve met nice pretty girls like you

Seohyun: thank you. (smile)

Jinwoon: (smile) she’s pretty clumsy sometimes.

Groo: me? Yah!

Jinwoon: yeah you, (laughing)…. Are you ok? (Looking at Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: me? Ah…yeah…it’s just, nothing. I’m fine (force smile)

Jinwoon: (smile) what is your name again?

Seohyun: her name is Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon (speak louder)

Jinwoon: aha, you don’t need to shout (smile)

            I think Seohyun speaks louder on purpose to him and says my name for him to remember me but it didn’t work. Jinwoon oppa just stares at me blankly for long sec. and I just smiled back hoping that he can still remember me even just a bit, I don’t really know what happened to him but the important thing right now is that I finally saw him and the next thing for me to know is how did he get here with that girl?

Jinwoon: I think I saw you somewhere, Jiyeon right? You look familiar…

Jiyeon: really? (hoping)

Groo: maybe you bumped into each other somewhere? (laughing) you also said that when you saw an old woman at the province we visit.

Soehyun: so what is your real name? I mean the both of you?

Groo: my name is Han Groo and I named him Jin-young. And about his last name we’re still trying to figure it out right Jin?

Jinwoon: (giving Groo a sweet smile) yup, and about that name, it’s not really important to me anymore coz when I met you? There’s nothing important to me more than you.

Seohyun: wait? you mean he didn’t remember his past?  Like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter