CHAPTER 48

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A FAVOR FROM HARABUJI

JIYEON POV

                After Jinwoon took us home, Donggun began yelling and arguing at me, even Woonji who is really close to him was shocked by his actions. I let my son to get inside the room so that he can’t see us arguing, why am I letting him watching me like this? I don’t want him to see these kind of scenes in the future, I am thinking did I made a wrong decision to have a relationship with Donggun?

Donggun: why did you do that?! (shouting)

Jiyeon: do what?

Donggun: taking his sides instead of me?

Jiyeon: I didn’t take side Donggun. What’s wrong with you anyway? Why did you yell at Woonji earlier? What did my son do to you?

Donggun: he was calling that guy Appa, why? Did he already know about it?

Jiyeon: that’s it? You’re scolding my son because he was calling Jinwoon oppa a father? My God Donggun! Grow up!!! (she walk away)

Donggun: don’t you dare walk away when I’m talking to you Jiyeon. (pull her) why? Can’t I act like a jealous boyfriend now? You think is it really ok  for me to be with that guy huh? He’s your ex.

Jiyeon: I’m not saying anything. I’m not going to talk until you’re not in your right mind. Let’s talk when you’re calm Donggun. Please I’m tired, you’re also tired.

Harabuji: what’s wrong here? Why are you shouting Donggun?

Donggun: mianhe Harabuji.

Harabuji: Jiyeon go inside the room, Donggun you sleep here at the couch! Arasso?

Donggun: deh

Harabuji: talk about this tomorrow. Go to sleep the both of you

                Am I wrong about Donggun? Or am I just being insensitive and that I’ve hurt him?

 

JINWOON POV

                I woke up this morning and still I can remember that guy’s reaction about what happened last night. Should I talk to Jiyeon?

                I spend my half day watching my worker at the farm then suddenly harabuji came to see me, maybe because he found out about what happened betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter