CHAPTER 45

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEVER LET YOU GO

JIYEON POV

                I slapped him many times but he keeps pulling me on his arms, embracing me to calm me down. I waited for him to hold me like this again, his scent and listening his heartbeat.

Jiyeon: (crying) you don’t know anything Oppa…you never ask me since we’ve see each other. You always jump into your own conclusion about me. Why?

Jinwoon: I’m sorry (hug) I speak without thinking again, I didn’t even know what happened to you and I am not supposed to judge you or think bad things about you.

                Jinwoon was still holding me in his arms when a sudden rain fall, I want to tell him everything right now but I heard Woonji’s voice, calling my name.

Jinwoon: Jiyeon wait…

Jiyeon: let me go.

Jinwoon: we should talk. I need to talk to you, I want to know the truth. Meet me at the river tomorrow 4am, I’ll wait for you. If you’ll come then it means that we still have a chance.

Jiyeon: Oppa…

Jinwoon: I’ll wait for you, please…

                I was supposed to run to the house when his hands pulled me and hold my face by his two hands and kiss me, I was surprised and just froze but I heard  Woonji’s voice again so I left him soaked under the rain.

Woonji: Omma? Where did you go?

Jiyeon: I just sent him outside.

Woonji: Donggun Appa is looking for you

Jiyeon: ok, thank you for looking after him. You go back to bed and better sleep

Woonji: deh Omma.

                I went inside the room, Donggun was awake, he was leaning at the wall. He’s still drunk but when he look at me with his crying eyes I quickly catch and understand the things he wanted to tell me.

Jiyeon: Donggun…(tried to come near him but he move away)

Donggun: is he?

Jiyeon: (widened my eyes) Donggun?

Donggun: is he the father of Woonji?

Jiyeon: I’m sorry…

Donggun: I saw everything here from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter