CHAPTER 49

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I WANT HER BACK

NO ONE POV

                The evening came, the Mr. Lee’s residence is busy preparing all the needs for the party. Jiyeon and Donggun still arguing about Jinwoon, they never talk to each other.

Harabuji: so what’s wrong Jiyeonah? Please set aside your problem for the evening. Please reconcile with my grandson

Jiyeon: harabuji mianhe.

Harabuji: please smile Jiyeon (smiling) and I invited Jinwoon

Jiyeon: but Donggun…

Harabuji: it’s fine, I already talk to Jinwoon and I’ll talk about this to Donggun, don’t worry.

Jiyeon: I just don’t want Donggun to misunderstand again.

Harabuji: ok, let’s finish all the preparation and the party will start soon. (smiling)

                Jinwoon thought about it for the whole night, if he’ll go or not in the party, who’ll he ask to be his date for the party? Then he thought about the woman who’s always want to date him, she’s pretty and educated, Suzy, she asked her to be his date for tonight and the girl never hesitate to answer YES!

Jinwoon: ok, I’ll pick you up in 30 minutes? Is it ok?

Suzy: oh yeah sure. Take care

                So the party started, they invited all their friends and relatives, it is a simple yet elegant party, all the visitors wearing a nice clothes.

Harabuji: good evening everyone, I would like to say thank you and welcome. I am truly blessed because all of you are here became a part of my life. This celebration is not just because of my wife but also for my grandson’s life. Donggun, Jiyeon come here please. (the two went in front) so this is my grandson and this is Jiyeon his fiancé. This party is also for welcoming Jiyeon and her son to be part of my family.

Jiyeon: harabuji?

Harabuji: please be good to my grandson Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: harabuji? What is… (Donggun hold her hand to stop from talking)

Harabuji: thank you everyone and let’s enjoy the evening.

                People were talking, eating and drinking. Jinwoon and Suzy joined the other guest at the same table. Donggun and Jiyeon were busy entertaining people. Woonji was bored and upset about what’s going on between his omma and his Donggun appa.

Jinwoon: (he saw Woonji’s passing) hey Woonji? (smiling) annyeong?

Woonji: I’m not allowed to talk to you (he continue walking)

Jinwoon: wait…why?

Woonji: please don’t talk to me anymore hyung appa. (walk away)

Suzy: why? What’s wrong with that child?

Jinwoon: I don’t know.

Suzy: hey let’s dance, besides this is a party so let’s try dancing, I’ve never try dancing in a party before.

Jinwoon: ok…

                So the two went to the dance floor and dance a sweet song, there’s other people who were dancing too. Donggun saw Jinwoon dancing so he pulls Jiyeon and dance near them. Jinwoon saw them, his eyes met Jiyeon and it shows th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter