CHAPTER TEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER X

STUCK WITH YOU

 

NO ONE VIEWPOINT

            They stop the tour of a sudden rain, all the tourist has been called to evacuate the Island before the storm is coming. The four were alert and run fast to reach the boat, it’s still raining and for a few hours the rain is coming.

            All the tourists are starting to get panicked, they keep pushing like they can’t get into the boat. The four were finally at the boat when Jiyeon get off.

Seohyun: yah! Where are you going? Come back here, the boat is going…

Jiyeon: I forgot something, I forgot my pouch

Seohyun: just leave it, let’s go, you’re going to be left here, the boat is going.

            Before Seohyun was about to jumped off the boat, the boat starts to take off. Jiyeon run back to the fall.

Seohyun: Jiyeon-ah!!! (crying)

Jinwoon: I’ll follow her. just go and tell them that there’s still left behind. Ok?

Groo: no, stay.

Jinwoon: we can’t let her stay here all by herself

            So Jinwoon jump off the water and swim back to the Island. He quickly run to follow Jiyeon. The heavy rain is pouring, lighting and thunder is happening.

Jinwoon: Jiyeon? (shouting) that girl, Jiyeon! Can you hear me?

            Still searching and shouting her name but no one is answering. It’s getting dark and the road is slippery. Jinwoon is started to get worried, he doesn’t have anything except his phone.

Jinwoon: Jiyeon?!!! Please, let’s go back.  It’s night already. How can we get back when there’s no rescue? !

            After that he finally reached the fall but Jiyeon is nowhere to be found, so he started looking again. After a few minutes he saw her lying unconsciously. They went in the Nipa Hut and stay there wait for someone to come.

            He let her rest her head on his lap until she wakes up. They’re wet, Jinwoon took off his clothes.

Jiyeon: (open her eyes) what happened?

Jinwoon: you don’t know?

Jiyeon: I almost there but I slipped. (stand up)

Jinwoon: why did you do that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter