CHAPTER 41

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHERE WE MEET AGAIN

JIYEON POV

                We went for a 5 days’ vacation with Donggun, my son was really excited and he talks about it all night with me about what Donggun told him about his hometown. I know there’s always a time that my son wants to ask about his father but he’s holding it because he knows that I’m not going to tell him the answer that he wants to hear.

Woonji: this is great!!! Omma where’s my camera?

Jiyeon: ok Woonji, don’t go too far ok? Just stay close

Donggun: let’s go inside, I want you to meet my grandfather. Woonji don’t go anywhere ok?

Woonji: yup Donggun appa!

Jiyeon: he’s so energetic (smiling)

                I am in half month relationship with Donggun now, with him I felt that he’s a family centered and he loves my son. I think he’s the one and I hope that I can love him like how he loves me.

Donggun: he’s sick and can’t really hear clearly so he’s just sitting at his chair.

Grandfather: Donggun, your girlfriend is pretty. Nice to meet you Jiyeon, I’m sorry if I can’t entertain you well but I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here.

Jiyeon: it’s nice to meet you grandfather and I’m sure me and my son will enjoy our vacation here.

Grandfather: I’m sorry but I am going to my room and take a rest for a moment. Please make yourself at home ok? Donggun, show them around

Donggun: yes grandpa. Ajuma please take grandpa to his room

                So Donggun and Jiyeon went for a walk, Woonji is enjoying taking photos with the views. As a 7 years old he really appreciate the views and really love it.

Woonji: Omma, look at these pictures I took. I love this place Omma. There’s no buildings here and it’s peaceful.

Jiyeon: yes of course, and your Donggun Appa says that we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter