CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

ALMOST THERE

 

SIWAN VIEWPOINT

     I was at my office when I received a message from Jiyeon, I’m so sorry that I can’t pick her up coz I have a lots of loads right now to finish. It was 10 in the evening and it’s still raining, I remember that there’s a good ramen restaurant near here so I suddenly thought of buying and go to Jiyeon. I want to surprise her so even if it is raining I immediately go into her restaurant.

     I’m so excited and I park on the side of the restaurant so that she can’t see me, I get my umbrella and I’m walking happily but then I stopped and hide when I saw Jinwoon with her. They were talking and watching them for the whole time I was there? It looks like there’s something on them, there’s something that Jiyeon was not telling me. I saw her, I saw her eyes the way he stares at him, it’s so different when she’s with me. Jinwoon was laying down while Jiyeon was watching him, why am I suddenly felt nervous and frightened?

     I leaved after that, I don’t know but I just did. I quickly go back to my office and just do what I need to finish.

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

 

Seohyun: hey Jin, can you please see Jiyeon at the restaurant, she’s alone there and no one can pick her up. I’m begging you please just stay with her until the rain stops.

Jinwoon: neh, ok I’m going.

Seohyun: thanks. Bye.

Jinwoon: wait… but where’s Siwan? Hello?

    

     It’s not a coincidence, coz Seohyun told me to watch for her and it’s fine with me even I still feel awkward when I’m with Jiyeon. I act like nothing happened for the two of us and she did too. I ask for a coffee and then she gave me, I also send her home and yes she agreed too, maybe she’s afraid because it’s still raining and it’s dark. Besides I can’t let her go home all by herself.

     We were inside the cab, sitting next to each other just a centimeters away from her, I was watching her at the window glass reflection so it’s not too obvious that I was looking at her. I still don’t know why I want to look at her face, it’s not because she’s pretty but because I just want to see her face and stare at her.

Jiyeon: we’re here.

Jinwoon: ok. I’ll see you when I see you then.

Jiyeon: Jinw…I mean do you wanna…oh it’s, just take care of yourself, bye.

Jinwoon: ok. Thanks a lot for the coffee. Bye.

     The rain still pouring, I’m near the hotel when I saw Jiyeon’s purse, she forgot it. I told the driver to send me back to the house but he told me that he really needs to go home coz his wife is in the hospital so I just went to look for another cab. I wait for 10 minutes yet there’s no cab at the road, it’s rare to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter