CHAPTER 43

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LET’S HAVE A TALK

JINWOON POV

                I can’t. No! not anymore, not here also. This is insane. How can she be here? I don’t want to get involve anymore, no no no wait, she’s still my sister anyway why am I avoiding her?

Farmer: chingunim? Waeyo?

Jinwoon: nothing.

Farmer: do you have problem? Are you ok? You look pale.

Jinwoon: am I? no, I’m not. I’m fine don’t worry. Wait. I need you to do me a favor ok?

Farmer: yeah sure, what is it?

                Maybe they’re not going to stay for long period of time, I should calm down. It’s just Jiyeon, my sister, my ex, no the only girl that stays in my heart.

Farmer: (knocking at my door) chingunim

Jinwoon: (opened the door) what is it?

Farmer: did I wake you up? Oh someone’s looking for you

Jinwoon: (try to close the door) no it’s ok…tell them that I’m busy.

Jiyeon: Jinwoon oppa? (softly speak)

Jinwoon: (surprised) Ji…yeon???

Jiyeon: we should talk, I mean can we talk?

Jinwoon: what? I mean about what?

Jiyeon: can I come in?

Jinwoon: oh…yeah yeah sure, (open widely the door) come in. let’s talk inside.

Jiyeon: ok.

Farmer: I better go chingunim

Jinwoon: ok, take care

                So the two went inside the house, Jinwoon was very surprised and he didn’t know what he’s going to do and what to say to Jiyeon. He just let Jiyeon sat first at the living room and he prepared something to eat.

Jinwoon: here (serve her a glass of juice and tuna sandwich). Try it. (he took a bite on his sandwich)

Jiyeon: (she try it and she find it delicious) it’s good.

Jinwoon: yeah (he was just staring at her) so…we should talk. I actually want to tell you something too.

Jiyeon: ok… me too, I want to tell you something. In fact when I saw you in Seoul, i am very surprised and I’m sorry that I didn’t give you a chance for you to tell me what you wanted to tell me.

Jinwoon: yeah, that was really disappointing…really. I just want us to talk and that day I came back for you but I just realized that we can never fix everything between the two of us. I mean you know…our romantic feelings.

Jiyeon: what do you mean? You came back for me?

Jinwoon: yes! I rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter