CHAPTER 32

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32

WITH YOU

GROO VIEWPOINT

                After the wedding was the time I felt sicker. Jinyoung knows and he always try his best to show me that I deserve his love. I lived in the hospital for 4 months now, I heard the doctors says to my father that they should be ready for what will come. It’s hard for me to see them and leave everything, I am so afraid to leave but this is my faith, I should be thankful that God gave me this life. I’ll have to be ready to surrender myself to Him.

Groo: Jinyoung, I want to go home.

Jinyoung: you need to be monitor here (kiss on the forehead)

Groo: please?

Jinyoung: we can’t go home until you’re not ok, so let’s wait what the doctor tells us ok?

Groo: can you get my notebook on the drawer? (Jinyoung gave to her) I wrote down the things I want us to do before I’m gone.

Jinyoung: shhhh…don’t say that. You’ll live for more years.

Groo: please can you listen to me?

Jinyoung: stop it, get rest ok? I’ll just buy something to eat.

Groo: Jin…(he went out)

                Even if I can’t see his tears I can feel his tired and crying inside, I supposed to be a good wife and take care of him but I’m weak. I want to do the things on my list coz I can still walk and have the strength to make him happy.

Mr. Han: please don’t be stubborn.

Groo: appa, please I’m getting weak, I can feel it appa so please help me. I don’t want to stay here until I die, I want to live my remaining days with you and Jinyoung. Please…we must accept it.

Mr. Han: (crying) my daughter

Groo: (sobbing) do you remember when I was in high school? You’re always so protective to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter