CHAPTER 27

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

THE ENGAGEMENT

JIYEON VIEPOINT

    Am I being unfair to Siwan? I’m just trying to be normal and be happy, I am really happy but why everyone is telling me that I’m not? Jinwoon oppa is just a past and I can’t get him back anymore coz the truth was when I chose to let him stay with Groo I also chose  to let him go for the sake of everyone.

    It’s not really my intention to hurt Siwan in the first place coz he’s not hard to love, he’s a good person, understanding and he can make me happy.

Siwan: I want you to think Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: (kiss him on his lips) I love you, what’s wrong Siwan? 
Siwan: I know but I can see you through..
Jiyeon: what are you talking about?
Siwan: Please, you know what I mean. I’m letting you go right now coz I love you, I want you to think what you want, who you really want to be with, not like this...
Jiyeon: Siwan (he stops me to say anything)
Siwan: I want you to answer me when you get back from your brother’s engagement party.
Jiyeon: this is nonsense Siwan.
Siwan: I’ll send you home.

    What’s his point? He really wants me to choose Jinwoon oppa? Siwan said that he’s not coming at the engagement so I went with Seohyun. I can’t face Jinwoon oppa now, not without Siwan, I’m afraid.

Seohyun: you’re going to be fine.
Jiyeon: of course, I mean everything is fine now, he’s getting married and I’m happy with my relationship with Siwan now. Everything is alright.
Seohyun: (she hold my hand) are you sure? you look so nervous. 
Jiyeon: I’m not.
Seohyun: we’re almost there. Anyways, Jinwoon called me earlier, he said to prepare some message for them.
Jiyeon: what? Ok, that’s all? 

    In a minute we reached the venue, what’s wrong with me? my mind is telling me to keep calm but I can feel my whole body is trembling. 
Seohyun: are you sure you’re fine?
Jiyeon: don’t worry, let’s go find our seat.
Seohyun: relax. our seat is over there. Jiyeon, you know if you can’t...
Jiyeon: I’m fine. I can. don’t worry I can. 
Seohyun: Just tell me. Where’s Siwan by the way?
Jiyeon: he’s busy. come on.

    Engagement is starting, everyone I see were happy for them, wishing them a good life and I wish I can smile that way and congratulate them.

EMCEE:  ok, let’s start hearing the parents and family member messages for the couple.

    So the moment I’m not waiting for, what am I going to say? My parents aren’t here, I need to think what am i going to tell them, I’m shaking, I can feel my hands are sweat and then I was shocked when someone held my hands to keep me calm.

Seohyun: (still holding my hand) You’re going to be fine, you can do this Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: (I really want to let my tears fall but I musn’t) yeah, you’re right. Think straight. 

Emcee: so, Mr. & Mrs. Park aren’t here but Jinwoon’s sister Jiyeon will be giving them a message, Ms. Jiyeon Park?

(Clapping)
Seohyun: it’s your turn.
Jiyeon: ah yeah...

    I stand up, get a wine and went in front and started to talk. I’m feeling nervous and I can’t focus that much coz Jinwoon oppa was looking at me.

Jiyeon: ok, so congratulations to the both of you. Cheers! (pause for a second)...ok so, Jinwoon oppa and I were really close, he was a good brother and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter