CHAPTER 39

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s missing

Jinwoon POV

                WHAT!? How did he follow me? It’s almost midnight and this child why he’s still outside? I want to send him to the police station but I felt something that he needs someone, he never said anything and his eyes, I think his eyes were tired because of crying. I take him home with me at the hotel.

Jinwoon: ok, you’re going to sleep here ok? But tomorrow I’ll will send you home ok? Let’s have a talk tomorrow.

Woonji: I promise. (close his eyes)

Jinwoon: ok. Sleep now. (Woonji hug him and he hug him back)

                He was surprised by the action of the child towards him, he likes it. It feels like he knew the child for a long time. After that night, Jinwoon finally spoke to the child and the child share everything to him.

Jinwoon: ok. You’re still young and you are so mature to think and have this kind of problem? Look at me…Don’t get mad to your mom ok? She did that because she doesn’t want you getting hurt.

Woonji: but why did she lie to me?

Jinwoon: listen, you will understand it someday. When you’re old enough. But for now, you must say sorry to your mom and go home, she’s probably worried because you runaway. I bet she’s crying and still crying now looking for you.

Woonji: I wish you’re my father. (hug him and kiss his cheek)

Jinwoon: so you said that your mom is dating the ajussi? Give them a chance, she’s doing that because she wants you to have a dad. You told me that your real dad never came to see you, right? I wish someday you’ll meet him.

Woonji: you know what? I think that ajussi is a good person Hyung appa, he gave me a toy.

Jinwoon: really? That would be great then. So come on let’s eat breakfast and I’ll send you to the police station. Don’t you really know your address?

Woonji: no, because my mom always pick me up. But I know my mom’s mobile number.

Jinwoon: good then. Let’s call her after you finish eating breakfast.

Woonji: call.

                So after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter