CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

      The last chance, that last chance I thought I have now it’s gone. Why is everyone telling me they don’t know me even though I can feel that I’ve know them?

      And now I can finally say that it’s time to lose hope, I’ll stop here. I’ll stop even if there’s a lot of questions that runs in my mind.

Jinwoon: Ajumma…another bottle of soju please.

Ajumma: neh. Why are you alone?

Jinwoon: Ajumma, i don’t have anyone in life. Funny right? No one knows me, I don’t even know my last name, ah…even my first name.

Ajumma: aigoo. Here’s your soju. Don’t drink too much and go home early.

Jinwoon: deh. kamsahamnida.

      Alone? I don’t even know who I am, where I lived. An unknown person even my name is not real, Groo made it up. Really, who am i?

      Tomorrow I’ll be leaving this place and go back where I used to be. Seoul is not the place I should live to.

 

Seohyun: hey, so you’re leaving today?

Jinwoon: oh yes. I don’t have reason to stay here.

 

      I decided to say goodbye to Seohyun and of course to Jiyeon. I told Seohyun to have lunch with me before I go, she says she’s really happy to.

Seohyun: Jiyeon is not yet here. Don’t worry I called her, she said she’s on her way.

Jinwoon: it’s fine. I still have 2 hours.

Seohyun: are you ok, Jinyoung?

Jinwoon: Seohyun, can I ask you too?

Seohyun: (drink her juice) ask about what?

Jinwoon: do you know me?

Seohyun: what?...(she look at me for a long sec), of course you’re Jinyoung…

Jinwoon: Seohyun? You know I don’t mean it that way. Don’t we know each other in the past?

Jiyeon: Soehyun?(look at me) And of course Jinyoung

Seohyun: hey Jiyeon thanks God you’re here. Join us…and Siwan…

Siwan: oh…I wish I could but I need to go somewhere…and Jinyoung, take care. See you again next time.

Jinw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter