CHAPTER ELEVEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER XI

SHOULD I GIVE UP?

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

            She kissed me, I’m totally shocked when I responded on her. I was moved by those kiss but then Groo pop-out on my head and I push Jiyeon a little bit and we stop kissing.

Jinwoon: (I look at her before I speak) Let’s forget about what happened.

Jiyeon: (bow her head) I’m sorry I just…I don’t want to…(turn around)

Jinwoon: don’t be sorry, I responded too. it’s just that I’m getting married.

            After I’ve said that, she moved away and we never talked all night. She was leaning near the window and watching the sky. I can’t sleep, I keep looking at different direction but still my eyes wants to look at her.

            She didn’t know I’m watching her, I don’t know what’s gottan me but I think I was cast by a spell or something that I can’t stop looking at her. I know she’s pretty but it doesn’t mean I’m attracted coz I’m getting married and I love Groo.

            I look away when she suddenly look at me and then she started singing. I know she noticed that I’m staring at her the whole time but I don’t like to be obvious so I look stand up and lean at the door watching the rain outside.

            Even though I can’t see him from behind I can hear her voice singing softly, like she was whispering the song in my ear.

Jinwoon: you have a great voice huh?

            She didn’t answer and continue singing a song which is familiar, ah? It’s Raindrop by IU her version is a little bit husky but I like it.

 

Suddenly the rain pours on my head

Without a word, I will get wet

The memory is falling down

Along the tears, just like a fool

The road to home, still there’s a long way to go

 

I have no umbrella, it seems like I’ll only catch a cold

If I have you on this road leading to that place

Although I’ll get wet, still it’s good

Oh rain drop, Oh rain drop

Love is so heartless

Oh rain drop, Oh rain drop

Love is like raindrop

Coldly, it drenches me

Will I catch a cold that gives me pain as that time again?

Talk about our bitter farewell a great while ago

And turn back together with you, who left me

If we go back to this vulgarity as in the past again

How good is it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter