CHAPTER 30

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

IF WERE TOGETHER?

 

JINWOON POV
 

            I send Groo to her room and went back to them and ask Jiyeon to rest. I carry Seohyun and ask Jiyeon to leave Sehun,.

Sehun: hey, what’s your problem huh? We were having a good time here and your ruining it.

Jiyeon: Sehun stop, we drink too much, let’s call it a night. You should rest too ok?

Sehun: but we’re not done yet. Ok then I’ll send you in your room.

Jinwoon: no, I’m sending them.

Sehun: ok look Jinwoon, I know Jiyeon is your sister but I’m the one who invited them here so I should be the one to send them right Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: hey guys…

Jinwoon: thanks Sehun but I’m here, as a brother and a friend of them. I hope you understand that.

Jiyeon: ok, Jinwoon oppa will send us and I have a great night Sehun, thanks for this. Thank you. But just let oppa send us ok?

Jinwoon: see? Come on Jiyeon.

Sehun: ok, have a good night Jiyeon. Sleep well. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?

Jiyeon: good night Sehun.

 

            So I guess Jiyeon is still listening to me. Sehun really irritates me, why did Jiyeon choose to be close with that guy.

****while walking at the hallway***

Jiyeon: is she heavy?

Jinwoon: uh? Ahhh no, it’s fine. She’s just light as she is.

Jiyeon: Seohyun is getting weak on alcohol.

Jinwoon: it’s not good for her health anyway. Anyways, how are you and Siwan?

Jiyeon: we’re fine.

Jinwoon: then why he isn’t here?

Jiyeon: uh…he’s on a business trip. I’m sorry that he couldn’t come. So here we are. Just put Seohyun on the room and I’ll just change for a second.

Jinwoon: ok…

            I put Seohyun on the bed and then I went to the couch waiting for Jiyeon to come out before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter