CHAPTER 24

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

FREE AND BROKEN

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          What’s the point now if Jinwoon oppa remembered me? What’s next now if he can clearly remember everything? Why is this happening when I’m trying to be happy? Why is it happening when I’m trying to look for another chance to be happy again? Why now? Why now when Siwan is already there for me?

Seohyun: don’t you wanna fight huh? Now that Jinwoon knows you should take a move too, right? Don’t you wanna do something?

Jiyeon: I think I’m tired of waiting Seohyun. Everytime I want to be happy there’s always someone who will hurt.

Seohyun: Jiyeonah look at me, everybody hurt, no one can stop that, not Me, Groo, Siwan, You, Jinwoon, anyone can hurt. You just need to deal with it, face it ok? If you can’t do anything right now? You’ll hurt them forever.

Jiyeon: Seohyun…its just that I’m afraid, I’m afraid to hurt them because I wanted to be happy.

Seohyun: don’t you love him?

Jiyeon: I want to be happy too Seohyun.

Seohyun: then do. Please do.

          When Seohyun and I have talked I thought having a last try to understand and give myself a chance to have that happiness even if I can hurt a lot of people again. I called Mr. Han and want to have a talk, we plan to meet tomorrow morning.

 But first things first for now, I really need to face Siwan and tell him all of this.

Siwan: (holding my hand) hey, are you ok? Look it’s nice to walk like this with you.

Jiyeon: Siwan, I want to tell you something.

Siwan: wait…me first. Close you’re eyes. (he showed me a plain ticket) so…I booked for two the day after tomorrow we’ll going to have a 3 days vacation in? tada…

Jiyeon: (smile) Maldives…

Siwan: aren’t you happy? I’m sorry I never talk to you about it. I want to surprise you.

Jiyeon: of course I’m happy. Thank you.

Siwan: let’s go, let me take you home my princess. And please, save that date next week ok?

          How can I hurt someone like Siwan? All he did was to love me with all his heart, he was betrayed by her fiancé and now I’m going to do it and hurt him again? How can I do this for my own sake?

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

Jinwoon: (I’m standing near the window) how long are you planning to lock me here Abuji?

Mr. Han: Jinyoung please don’t do this, you’re just like my real son, please don’t hurt Groo for God sake.

Jinwoon: Abuji, I’m sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter