CHAPTER TWO

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

SEARCH IS OVER

 

SEOHYUN POINT OF VIEW

            A year of sorrows that I saw from Jiyeon, pains and heartaches was the only thing I saw within those 2 years since Jinwoon left, forever. If I could just help her, if I could just tell her everything but I don’t know how, I don’t know how to start telling her what I knew. I don’t know if she can handle heartache again.

            When I look at her she seems so calm, happy, no worries at all, that no one can notice that she’s facing a hard time dealing with the pains that she felt because of Jinwoon. It’s been two years yet she still waiting and hoping for Jinwoon to comeback, what if I’ll tell her the truth? But I’m afraid what will she do if she knew, I’m afraid what if she totally break down this time?

Jiyeon: hey chingu? (smiling)

Seohyun: hi Jiyeon, Hyeri

Jiyeon: what’s wrong?

Seohyun: I think you need to know something

Jiyeon: what is it? You’re scaring me Seohyun

            I just want her to know everything but there’s this thing that keeps stopping me and thank God I didn’t say anything to her yet.

Hyeri: Seohyun unnie, you should know something too

Seohyun: what?

Hyeri: Sajangnim is dating!!! (smiling and glad to tell me the good news)

Seohyun: what?!!! I mean, when? Why?

Jiyeon: Hyeri introduced me last night, it was her cousin who is a businessman. I’m not sure if I’ll agree for another date, coz if you just ask me? I’m not interested in dating anyone.

Seohyun: NO! You should continue…that’s great news! Right? Go on…continue dating…stop waiting for Jinwoon for God sake

Jiyeon: fine, I’m going to date but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter