CHAPTER 26

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

LOVING CAN HURT

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

          That time I felt like a dog which is abandoned by my owner. Sometimes it’s not easy to love, it can be hurt and it will always gonna hurt.

          It’s been a month that Jiyeon and I had talked and that was the last time I never heard anything and I stop caring about what’s going on with her. I decided to live here and stay where I started a new chapter in my life, with Groo. I love Groo and she knew everything about me and Jiyeon, I opened up everything to her and now it’s easy for us to start being together, our wedding day was moved and by next month we were finally getting married.

          My life here is peaceful and I accept the fact that this is where I belong, it’s nice to see things in positive way, my parents were happy for me,even if they can’t attend my engagement party tomorrow they promise me to be there at my wedding.

Phone conversation:

Seohyun: hey Jin, it’s me Seohyun. I’ve got your message.

Jiwnoon: so you’re coming right?

Seohyun: of course, we will be there. Jiyeon too.

Jinwoon: ok. I’m sorry but I’m kinda busy right now, I’ll call you later

          Of course, Jiyeon will be there tomorrow, it’s not easy for me but I’ll make it easy for her and I don’t wanna think about her anymore. I still don’t get it why did she tell me that this is the right thing to do? why did she gave up on me and tell me that I should stay here?

Groo: hey?

Jinwoon: (kiss her lips) hello, you you’re excited for tomorrow? Can’t wait either.

Groo: woah! Wanna go and pick up my clothes?

Jinwoon: ok, let’s go.

          We went to pick up Groo’s dress for the engagement tomorrow and it’s perfect for her, she’s so beautiful and I’m so lucky to have her.

Jinwoon: hey, are you done? You look so pale. Are you ok?

Groo: yeah, it’s just that I’m little bit tired.

Jinwoon: don’t stress yourself ok?

Groo: yes sir. (smile)

Jinwoon: oh come here (I pinch her cheeks) I’ll cook for dinner. What do you want?

          Groo never let me alone, she understands me well more than I understand myself. When Jiyeon left me even I hurt Groo she still love me and because of that she deserves to be love and I’m trying my best to show that.

GROO VIEWPOINT

A flashback…

Jiyeon: (crying) you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter