CHAPTER SIXTEEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

LAST CHANCE, LAST QUESTION

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

 

            I joined Seohyun drinking till dawn, until I can’t feel anything, wasted. I woke up but my body doesn’t want to get up, headache and feeling lazy.

 

            I didn’t realized that I started to changed everyday, I missed all calls from Groo for how many days, I’m too lazy to reply her messages coz the only thing that I’m focuses with is Jiyeon, what is Jiyeon to me? why is she keep running on my mind since I’ve met her? and  little by little I’m getting flashbacks about my past since I’ve met her but what should I do? she don’t want to tell anything and talk to me.

 

Groo: (calling) yeoboseyo?

Jinwoon: hey, hello

Groo: how’s your trip? You’re coming home right?

 

            I keep silent for a minute and I don’t know what will I reply to her coz I haven’t decided to go home yet.

 

Groo: Jinyoung? Is everything alright there?

Jinwoon: deh, yeobo, I need to extend for 2 days here, I’ve met a guy here and I think he knows something about my past, I’ll find him.

Groo: should I go there?

Jinwoon: no, it’s fine. I’m sorry if I can’t reply your messages, I’m just focusing about this thing. Don’t worry I’ll go home before you know it.

Groo: ok, I’m still here, Abuji wants to stay for a few more days so we can’t go home yet. Just call me if you have a problem ok? I love you

Jinwoon: deh. bye

            I called Seohyun for a help, she’s at Jiyeon’s restaurant, I immediately go there.

I just stayed at the taxi coz I don’t want to give Jiyeon a problem, I don’t want to bother her anymore so I’m going to look for another answer from someone. I need to find that guy.

 

Seohyun: hey I’m sorry did I keep you waiting? so what’s the situation?

Jinwoon: I’m going to find that guy, the guy from the store, remember?

Seohyun: what? Wait…why?

Jinwoon: why? Coz I know that guy can help me

Seohyun: he said he didn’t know you.

Jinwoon: I need to ask him again.

Seohyun: wait here, I’ll get my car at the parking lot.

           

            While waiting for Seohyun I was just standing in front of the restaurant, Jiyeon suddenly came out she look at me but I avoid to look at her, so we just ignore each other.

Seohyun: hey, get in. Jiyeon I’m sorry I need to go with him.

Jiyeon: what? (then she hug Jiyeon) Ok, take care.

Seohyun: he asked me to help him find the guy at the grocery store.

Jinwoon: let’s go Seohyun, I don’t want to waste m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter