CHAPTER 44

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANSWERS

DONGGUN POV

                What did she mean about this? Does she want to get back to that guy who she never want to talk about? I love her and Woonji now, I don’t want to let them go. Never.

                I went to the market and I saw a small bar and went inside. There’s no one inside except the owner and the waitress. I really need to drink and this kind of situation and emotion alcohol is needed.

Donggun: give me something strong.

Waitress: yes sir. Right away sir.

                While I was drinking, I saw someone talking to the owner of the bar, it was Jinwoon. I called him and he was surprised to see me here alone.

Jinwoon: why are you here? All by yourself?

Donggun: can you join me? I need some company.

Jinwoon: oh I just past by to by something to drink. Is there something wrong?

Donggun: no.

Jinwoon: ok…you know it’s getting dark and I really should go first. (he was leaving)

Donggun: how long did you know Jiyeon?

Jinwoon: (he look at me and back to sit opposite to me) what?

Donggun: I’m not supposed to share you this, my problem, but we’re having a problem right now. You know Jiyeon never told me anything about his past lover and I respect that. But she told me awhile ago about it.

Jinwoon: about what?

Donggun: she asked me that what if Woonji’s father came back and get them back? I asked her if she still love that man.

Jinwoon: so what did she answered?

Donggun: even if it’s not direct answer, it really means that she does (drink)

Jinwoon: she still love him?

Donggun: yes. She does.

Jinwoon: what happened between Jiyeon and Siwan is in the past now. If you really love her then do everything what she makes her happy. I know you’re a good person and you can take good care of her and her son.

Donggun: yes, you know what…Jiyeon is the only woman I ever love, she’s the only one that I want. I will never let anyone steal her coz she’s my life now, her and Woonji. That’s why I don’t know what I’m going to do if she’ll leave me. (drink another glass)

Jinwoon: I know Jiyeon for how many years and knowing her, she’s a person who can sacrifice her happiness for other people. She’s a person who’ll do what is right even i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter