CHAPTER FOUR

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

I’LL TRY

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

            I woke up from the light that is coming from my window, it’s already 10 in the morning, I think I drank too much last night.

Jiyeon: Appa? Omma? Why are you here?

Appa: remember it’s your birthday nextweek?

Jiyeon: deh? i even forgot that my birthday will be nextweek

Omma: Jiyeon-ah…we know that you’re old enough for making decisions but…

Jiyeon: please Omma, don’t start if it’s about forgetting Jinwoon oppa.

Omma: he’s not coming back..

JIyeon: how do you know that? you’re not even searching for him…

Appa: Jiyeonah! Why can’t you accept that he’s not coming back? How many years should you wait until you realize that he totally left us all?

Jiyeon: as long as I breath, I can wait forever.

Omma: Jiyeon comeback here!

           

            Why are they keep telling me to forget him? Why is easy for them to forget about Jinwoon oppa? Why can’t I forget anything about him, why I keep hurting? Why? I took an off and told Hyeri to take care of the restaurant.

Seouhyun: are you sure you wanna do this?

Jiyeon: of course, I want to runaway just for a week

Seohyun: but…

Jiyeon: no buts…I want to forget everything, I’ll try to forget everything about him if that’s what you want, if that’s everybody want.

Seohyun: you what, we are just concern about you, your parents wants you to be happy, to see you smile again. Look it’s been 2 years that he’s not here.

Jiyeon: that 2 years isn’t enough to forget him and you know that, we’ve been together since I was born, he’s there for me. And I don’t get it that why my parents can easily accept everything that he’s not coming back?

Seohyun: let’s stop this topic. Let’s focus and have some fun! By the way where we going?

Jiyeon: somewhere in Haeundae, it’s summer. Let’s get some hot guys!

Seohyun: ooooh…I like that!

            So after a long hours of driving, we finally reach our destination. A place like this feels so relaxing and looking at the water fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter