CHAPTER 40

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT IF?

JINWOON POV

                She’s the mother but who is the father of her son? Siwan? Then what about the guy from the restaurant? No!!!  that kid said that he never saw his father, not even once. What if?

                I immediately went to Jiyeon’s restaurant after that day and think of finding answers. I get out from my car and saw Siwan with Woonji. When I saw and heard them maybe I’m just expecting something that wasn’t real.

                This will be the last and I will never fight for us Jiyeon. Goodbye.

 

JIYEON POV

                I thought about it for the whole night, I will tell Jinwoon about our son and he needs to know the truth. Early in the morning I went to the restaurant with Woonji coz Siwan called me last night that he needs to tell me something important.

Siwan: Jiyeon I am sorry about it. I really want to stay but I need to be with my wife.

Jiyeon: it’s fine Siwan but please if you want to come back here in Korea you can always count on me, ok?

Siwan: of course. (hug)

Jiyeon: just eat lunch here ok? And I want to tell you about Jinwoon.

Siwan: so you finally realized about telling him?

Jiyeon: maybe? i am hesitating…what if he has someone now?

Siwan: what if there’s no one in his life right now? And if there’s someone, he needs to know the truth.

Jiyeon: I know but

Siwan: no buts…just tell him.

***suddenly Woonji interrupts them***

Woonji:  Appa?

Siwan: deh Woonji-ah? What do you want?

Jiyeon: aishhh…stop calling your Uncle Siwan Appa starting from now on ok?

Siwan: weh? (hug Woonji)

Woonji: why Omma? (smiling)

Siwan: come outside let’s go and play while your Omma is preparing for our delicious lunch later.

                So the two went outside playing catch the ball. Siwan is not just an uncle to Woonji, he became to treat him like a son.

 

NO ONE POV

                Siwan and Woonji is playing outside the restaurant, not far from the restaurant Jinwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter