CHAPTER 50

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 50

JINWOON POV

Yes! I am sure and definitely want Jiyeon back in my life. All those things that happened?  After how many years, people come and go in our life but in the end my heart is longing for her, for us to be together. It may not be exactly what we were before, what we felt before but i know Jiyeon and I can still save and create memories again.

Harabuji:Jinwoonah, you know that you are like a grandson to me but-

Jinwoon: Harabuji, mianhe i know this is not the rkght time to make a decision but my heart decides already. I take her back. 

Harabuji: (sigh) i know that you still love her. But i won't let that happen, i wont let Donggun feel the pain he doesn't supposed to feel. 

Jinwoon: then I don't have a choice but to do it in my ways...

After the party, I waited outside Harabuji's house, i heard everything what Donggun said to Jiyeon. I also forgot the Suzy is still with me and she's just silent waiting for me. 

Suzy: what are you doing? 

Jinwoon:what?

Suzy: go and.get her. 

Jinwoon: wait alright?

Suzy: i will wait you at the car.

Jinwoon: i am sorry that i put you into this...

Suzy:just don't take too long go and get her.

Jinwoon: ok ok... 

So I went inside their house and I saw Jiyeon sitting on the couch while Donggun is shouting at her.

Jinwoon: i think that is enough!

Donggun:what ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter