CHAPTER FIVE

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

UNEXPECTED TRUTH

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

            So that’s what happened, because Seohyun keeps pulling me I accidently spilled the juice I’m holding to someone.

???: oh my Gosh!

Jiyeon: (bow) Mianheyo, I’m really sorry Miss…

Seohyun: OHMOHHH! Aish…Jiyeon go to the bathroom

Jiyeon: yah Seohyun-ah! What’s wrong with you, you should apologize too.

???: it’s fine, I didn’t take a bath yet

Jiyeon: I’m really sorry…let’s go to the comfort room

???: ok, let’s go…don’t worry about it too much, let’s go then

            So I helped her clean her shirt and I’m thankful that she’s not arrgant about what happened. She’s beautiful and I think she’s nice too. I was busy retouching with Seohyun beside me who’s not saying anything and watching me and the woman talking. So she’s engaged with someone, the guy was so lucky because of she’s kind.

Jiyeon: so you’re gonna be a wife soon?

???: hmmm? Oh that, that’s my boyfriend on the other line, he’s looking for me.

Jiyeon: he’s lucky to have someone like you

???: you think so? I think, it’s opposite thing, I’m luckier coz I’ve met him. Oh my name is Han Groo.

Jiyeon: I’m Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon and this is my friend Seohyun…

Seohyun: hello

Groo: oh, my boyfriend is calling, I need to go first…take care…and it’s nice meeting the two of you

Jiyeon: I’m sorry again and it’s nice meeting you too.

            After the Groo went out from the comfort room, Seohyun stop me to go outside. I don’t know what’s wrong with her and I can’t understand her anymore.

Jiyeon: hey! Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter