CHAPTER 12

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER XII

 

IT’S A CHOICE

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

 

Jinwoon: yes, can you answer me? truth? Please I’m serious, don’t you really know me? just tell me the truth? You know me right?

 

Jiyeon: No.

 

            I didn’t tell him the truth coz if I did? Groo will be in so much pain. I don’t want to hurt anyone just to be happy. If Jinwoon oppa will remember everything then he has a choice if he wants to choose his past or her.

 

            It’s been 3 weeks already that we totally separate our paths, the vacation is over, and I think it’s finally over. I’m not saying that I can easily forget and move on but I’ll try again.

 

Mr. Park: Jiyeon gwenchana?

Jiyeon: deh Appa. When I saw Jinwoon oppa that day I wish I can tell him everything but I chose not to tell him. I can’t just take him away and send him back here as easy as that, but Groo came into his life now, I know Groo will never hurt him.

Mrs. Park: (hold my hand) we know how you feel Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: gwenchana Omma, I know what to do now.

 

            I know what to do now, I know what  is the right thing, like Jinwoon oppa always say back then, “Jiyeonah let’s do the right thing”, so the right thing for me to do is let him go.

 

Siwan: earth to Jiyeon? (went in front of me)

Jiyeon: what?

Siwan: nothing, are you ok?

Jiyeon: yeah…hmmm…do you have time? Let’s go to the karoke bar?

Siwan: yah! Ok, I’ll call Hyeri…oh right, I’ll call Seulong too

Jiyeon: why?

Siwan: he said he likes my cousin. How about let’s help them?

Jiyeon: are you a matchmaker now? (laughing)

 

            I told Siwan everything and he’s fine with it, he said he’s willing to wait even if he’s not sure if i can move on. Siwan is a nice guy and if I’m going to fall to someone it with be him.

 

            We’ve party all night, Seohyun, Hyer, Seulong and Siwan was there to enjoy the moment. I wish I can stay happy like this, I don’t want to think about Jinwoon oppa anymore coz if I am my heart will be in pain again.

 

            So that’s it. days, weeks, months has passed, I can say that my heart is in good condition now, not totally alright but at least I can smile, laugh and enjoy every moment that is happening in my life. My parents and friends are so happy to see me like this again. Siwan stay sweet as always to me and because I really want to try to love again I told him that we are official.

 

Time flies so fast, Siwan and I are celebrating our 1 month anniversary and I’m

happy that he became part of me now.

 

Seohyun: let’s cheers for the perfect couple. (cheers)

Siwan: thank you guys.

Jiyeon: thank you for celebrating it with us, cheers for a stronger relationship

Hyeri: kiss…

Jiyeon: what?

Siwan: ok, (he kiss me on lips for about 10 seconds) is that fine?

 

            Everyone is enjoying, after that we went to have dinner with Siwan’s family, I’ve met them twice and they welcomed me and said that they want me to become part of their family.

 

Siwan: are you happy?

Jiyeon: (smile) I can’t say anything, just thank you.

Siwan: no, thank you that you gave me a chance to love you and heal your heart

Jiyeon: thank you for saving my heart Siwan.

Siwan: I love you Jiyeon

Jiyeon: I love you too (then he kiss me on my lips)

 

***at the restaurant***

 

Seohyun: annyeong? Where’s Jiyeon?

Hyeri: she’s in her office…excuse me I’ll just served this food

Seohyun: keep it up Hyeri. (went inside the office)

Jiyeon: not now Seohyun, I’m pretty busy.

Seohyun: what? I’m just here to check you

Jiyeon: for what? I’m fine, I’m not sick either

Seohyun: how’s your heart?

Jiyeon: stop asking that question again and again

Seohyun: why? You know what I want to congratulate you but…when I look at you and Siwan? It’s pretty unfair my friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter