CHAPTER 34

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

Leaving yesterday behind

 

NO ONE POV

                Jiyeon gave birth a baby boy and they live in Japan for 5 years before thinking of going back to South Korea. She never want to hide her son to Jinwoon but she thinks that it is the best way for them to live peacefully.

Jiyeon: Woonji come here

Woonji: Omma I want a toy

Jiyeon: hmmm? What toy do you want mommy to buy? Tell mommy and I’ll buy everything you want.

Woonji: jinjja? Hmmm I want that big robot

Mrs. Park: Woonji stop buying toys for now you can’t bring that to South Korea

Woonji: waeyo grandma?

Jiyeon: (smiling) ok let’s just buy all toys you want when we were there ok?

Woonji: can we just not go Omma? I will miss my classmates here and Grandpa and Grandma

Jiyeon: aigoo…you can also have classmates there and we’ll visit them every year, is that ok for you? Your Dad lives in Korea don’t you want to see him?

Mrs. Park: Jiyeon, what are you saying? (whispering)

Woonji: is that true? I can see my dad now? I can play with him when I see him, right?

Mrs. Park: woonji you’re dad doesn’t know that…

Jiyeon: Omma?!

Woonji: what is it grandma? (smiling)

Mrs. Park: you’re dad doesn’t want a bad boy so be good if you see him ok?

Woonji: of course I’m not a bad boy right Omma?

Jiyeon: yes, that’s our woonji (smiling)

                Jiyeon introduce Jinwoon to their son but said that Jinwoon is a very busy person that’s why they can’t see him. Woonji knows his dad through name and a photo that he always carry in his bag.

Jiyeon: Mom, I don’t want Jinwoon to know the truth but if he saw Woonji by chance I will tell him. I never heard of him since we left Korea. Seohyun left Korea after a year we went here, her husband want them to live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter