CHAPTER 36

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY HEART REMEMBER YOU

 

NO ONE POV

                It was night, Jinwoon is watching the stars at his front yard when Mrs. Ham came to give him a seaweed soup that she made. It was a habit for Jinwoon sitting alone outside the house.

Mrs. Ham: hey kiddo. How long are you gonna stay there?

Jinwoon: Annyeong halmoni (smiling)

Mrs. Ham: tsk tsk tsk, do you still have a beer? Can I take a zip?

Jinwoon: (laughing)  here, only half bottle ok?

Mrs. Ham: why are you here every night?

Jinwoon: what do you mean?

Mrs. Ham: I always saw you spending your time here everynight watching the sky. You know what, we’ve known each other but not that deep. I mean, you already know me and my story but I don’t know your background why are you here?

Jinwoon: that’s your problem, why don’t you ask me when we first met?

Mrs. Ham: because I want you to share it to me by not asking you or forcing you to tell me.

Jinwoon: (laughing) arasso.

                So Jinwoon told her everything from the start. Every detail that happened to him and Mrs. Ham understand him.

Mrs. Ham: don’t you want to go back to her?

Jinwoon: I tried but she has someone. I saw her with him.

Mrs. Ham: did you ever ask her if she’s with him?

Jinwoon: no, why do I need to ask when it’s so obvious that they’re together.

FLASHBACK

Jinwoon tried to see Jiyeon before Groo died to know if she’s ok then he saw her with Siwan laughing and talking.

Jinwoon: so I think, everything falls in their right places. This is our destiny Jiyeon, I hope you’ll be happy with him (talking to himself)

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Mrs. Ham: so you’re going to stay single till you die? (laughing)

Jinwoon: what’s wrong with being alone? I’m not lonely, doesn’t mean I don’t have someone I love means I’m not happy right?

Mrs. Ham: I don’t know, for me life is meaningless without loving someone. So why don’t you try to see her again and talk to her.

JINWOON POV

                I don’t know if I should try again to see Jiyeon, it’s been how many years already and I know she’s happy now. She don’t need me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter