CHAPTER 35

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Father and Son

Jinwoon POV

                After Groo left me everything became lifeless for me. She died and I felt that a part of me died too, she told me that I should continue living my life and get back to Jiyeon. She told me everything, everything what I need to know, why I end up marrying him and getting hurt in the end.

Kid: (throw me a plastic bottle accidently) I’m sorry ajussi

Jinwoon: Yah! Why are you playing here at my courtyard? Go home, and don’t call me ajussi!!!

Kid: waeyo? You look like ajussi…

Jinwoon: Hyung, arasso? Call me hyung…

Kid: whatever

Jinwoon: aishh, this little brat. (the kid runaway) she really think I’m that old?

Mrs. Ham: here (give me a mirror) look at your face, there’s a lot of hair on your face.

Jinwoon: aigoo halmoni? I just want to cover my handsome face that’s why I’m having this beard.

Mrs. Ham: handsome? You? (laughing) kaja, let’s go and harvest your farm.

Jinwoon: I’m tired, just get me some people to harvest. (pinch my cheek) appayo halmoni.

Mrs. Ham: since you came here you always telling me that you’re tired even though you’re not doing anything

Jinwoon: arasso, I’m going. Why are you scolding me? I’m your boss right? I own the farm.

Mrs. Ham: this little brat (pull my ear) come on, let’s go.

                I live for almost 4 years here, after Groo died my life has no direction and drowned in emptiness and pain but I found this place and start a new life. I bought a land for my living, Mr. Han knew that I was here and help me to get back on my feet again. Mrs. Ham helped and taught me how to plant vegetables and we deliver it on the market, sometimes in Seoul.

Mrs. Ham: jackpot!!! Told you…

Jinwoon: arasso, thank you… I’ll give you a bonus ok? And please don’t give everything to your husband again ok?

Mrs. Ham: yah?!

Jinwoon: I’m just concern you know, you’re just like my grandma. Why don’t you leave your husband and just live at my house, there’s  a lot of space for you if you want to

Mrs. Ham: I can’t leave my husband just like that, I should also pay him for everything he’d done for my family

Jinwoon: but he’s hurting you?!

Mrs. Ham: I understand how he feel and I’ll leave  him, that’s love…how much hurt he cause me I know he’s still love me, I just can’t give up on him.

Jinwoon: I hope he’ll realize that he’s making a big mistake for hurting you (smiling)

Mrs. Ham: of course, ok then I need to go. Thank you for the food and the bonu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter