CHAPTER 38

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woonji’s pain

 

Jiyeon POV

                I don’t know how my son heard and knew about divorce or anything like that, he’s just a child and I can’t don’t want him to be hurt.

Jiyeon: I’m sorry about last night. Woonji’s not actually like that to a friend of mine.

Donggun: it’s fine. I’m sorry about what happened with you and his father. And is it ok for me to be involve in your life now? Look Jiyeon, I like you and I want to get to know you more.

Jiyeon: I want to be honest to you (sigh) I’m not ready for this, dating or whatever you call this. I am focusing only to my son until he’ll know the truth about his father.

Donggun: I understand, but I’m willing to wait Jiyeon even if you don’t want me too. You know I can help you with your son. I’ll give it a try to be close to him so that he’ll forget asking you about his father.

Jiyeon: I wish I can tell him the truth about his father. That his father never knew him, that his not real. He’s never gonna show up. (bow her head)

Donggun:(hold her hand) that’s fine. It’s gonna be alright.

                How can I tell Woonji that his father will never going to show himself and how can i break my son’s heart. God help me please.

Jinwoon POV

                I saw her. I thought I had a chance but the way I look at the situation it’ll never gonna happen, there’s no such thing us second chances or last chance.

                I went to Jiyeon’s restaurant to talk to her. I waited for an hour, the waiter told me that she’s going to be late this time so I sit near the window so that I can see her if she arrived but then she’s with someone. I froze at my sit and didn’t take a move, they sat not far from where I seated and I can’t hear their conversation but I can see Jiyeon clearly, she’s still beautiful, how I wish I can touch her hand and hug her, kiss her lips but it’s impossible now. I stare at her for almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter