CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

LEAVE TO THE PAST,

LIVE TO THE PRESENT

 

SIWAN VIEWPOINT

      A 2nd monthsary. I prepared a dinner date with Jiyeon later, I want it to be special because the girl I love is very precious in my heart.

Seohyun: hey, are you ready?

Siwan: of course!

Seohyun: oohh…I like that energy! Good luck later.

Siwan: do you think, she’ll gonna like it?

Seohyun: of course. Are you sure you wanna do it?

Siwan: why? Am I that fast?

Seohyun: neh. But…

Siwan: no buts…think positive Seohyun-ssi. (smile)

 

      Yes! It maybe fast but I really want to tell her that I’m really sure that she’ll be the person I wish to live till I get old.

      I love her so much and I don’t want her to be with me forever.

Jiyeon: hey, you must be really happy, why? (holding her hands)

Siwan: because I have you. (kiss her hand)

Jiyeon: aigoo…see you later then? Happy monthsary.

Siwan: I’ll pick you up arasso?

Jiyeon: neh. Take care.

      I told everything to my parents and they supported me for this, they really wish Jiyeon will say yes. I don’t mind if she can’t forget Jinwoon but I’m going to do everything to make her forget him.

Seohyun: I really wish Jiyeon and you a happy life.

Siwan: hey, thanks for helping me.

Seohyun: it’s fine. I have nothing to do anyway…Siwan, I just want to remind you that Jiyeon has not yet really moved on. So I think, this is a little bit…

Siwan: it’s fine. I don’t know that Jinwoon is but I think I’ll just try my best for her to forget him.

Seohyun: Jiyeon is so lucky to have you. I hope you’ll make her happy.

Siwan: of course. I love her so much Soehyun-ssi. (phone ringing) excuse me.

      I was in the middle of preparation when my dad wants me to meet Mr. Han about the land that we’re going to sell to them. I immediately meet them.

Mr. Han: good day Mr. Yim. So you’ve met my son Jinyoung right?

Siwan: oh yes Sir. Have a sit Sir.

Mr. Han: thank you. About the land, we’re going to buy it.

Siwan: really Sir? So it settled? And we’re going to process the title as soon as possible Sir.

Mr. Han: that would be great.

Siwan: yes Sir, I’m sorry Sir but I’m a little bit busy right now.

Mr. Han: it’s fine. Jinyoung and I were leaving soon.

Siwan: oh…if you have time, Jinyoung and Mr. Han, I’m preparing a simple celebration this night, join us in our dinner.

Jinwoon: oh…we’d like to but…

Mr. Han: it’s fine, we’re going. Tell us where is the venue and we’ll be there.

Siwan: ah yes Sir, see you later then.

      It’s not just an ordinary dinner for me coz, I invited my family and Jiyeon’s parents, friends. I want them to witness everything.

Seohyun: yah! It’s almost done.

Siwan: hey, thanks.

Seohyun: you really spend too much money just to celebrate your monthsary.

Siwan: it’s just 20 people Seohyun. I just want to celebrate it with the important people in our life.

Seohyun: whatever. Let’s go and changed then, we have an hour before it will start.

      So I went home and put my tuxedo, it feels like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter