CHAPTER THREE

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

GIVING A CHANCE TO FORGET HIM

 

SIWAN POINT OF VIEW

            When I met Jiyeon that night, that was the seocnd time my heart beat fast since my fiancé left me. I know meeting Jiyeon will be a miracle coz again my heart beats once more, she’s the reason why I came out of my shell after a long time.

            I was once a faithful guy who’s ready to say I do for a girl that I love for almost 7 years, we were so sure about getting married, people says that we look so great and we’ll be a perfect couple but it didn’t happened. 3 months before our wedding, I saw her with a guy but I never jump into my conclusion and just ask her about that and she answered me that guy was her co-worker and I trust her. But then, she came to talk to me one day and told me that she’s pregrant? I’m so happy at first coz I can be a father but when she started crying and telling me that I’m not the father of her baby? My world is just like to end, I tried to calm down but I burst into anger and began shouting at her, I almost hurt her but then I realized it’s useless coz it’s done. After that I never show myself to her, I never talk to her and just walk away, all I want to do is to forget everything about her.

            After a year of moving on I think I’m ready to fall in love again because of Jiyeon. It’s been 6 months when we started going out as friends, and I want it to changed that. I want her to look at me as a guy who she can be with not just as friends but as a lover.

Jiyeon: what’s up? Come inside, coffee? Juice? Cola?

Siwan: anything is good. How’s business?

Jiyeon: it’s great I think, right Hyeri?

Hyeri: yeah, how about let’s go for a karaoke later?

Siwan: whatever you want…

Jiyeon: no,  let’s go clubbing…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter