CHAPTER 28

A FIGHT FOR LOVE (FORBIDDEN LOVE BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

JINWOON POV

            I don’t think I can let that go, what happened earlier at the party is just nothing? Is that really just nothing for her? I don’t want to feel this way, that I care about her but I can’t just help it. So after the party, I decided to talk to Sehun.

****Minhyuk and Sehun at the garden****

Minhyuk: hey, we should go upstairs, I can’t even finish my drink anymore.

Sehun: you’re lame!!! Go if you want to…I’ll finish this alone.

Minhyuk: I’m sorry bro but I gave up. See you tomorrow. Hey is that your cousin’s fiancé?

Sehun: hmmm? What?

Jinwoon: can I talk to you?

Sehun: who? Me? (laughing)

Jinwoon: what did you do to my sister?

Minhyuk: he’s drunk, just talk to him tomorrow, please

Jinwoon: can you please leave us alone for a minute?

Sehun: it’s ok Minhyuk, you can go first

Jinwoon: I think you should apologize to my sister.

Sehun: want a drink? (giving me a glass of alcohol) I heard she’s not really your sister huh? And I also heard some stories about the two of you, are you sure you really love my cousin?

Jinwoon: I just want you to say sorry for what you’ve done earlier Sehun, I don’t think you deserve my explanation about what and how I feel about your cousin.

Sehun: say sorry about what? That I kissed her? (laughing) why should I? she said it’s fine, right? That it’s not a big deal. Besides I think she liked it.

            I was surprised when I punched Sehun, it feels like my fist has its own mind and feeling. Sehun was just laughing after that, I turn around but then he pulled me and give me a strong punch on my face. We fight until Groo and her mother came to stop us. My lip and part of my eye is bleeding, so as Sehun. I just gave him what he deserves.

Groo: what do you think you’re doing?

Jinwoon: he started it. I just want a talk and tell him to apologize to Jiyeon but…

Groo: but? He’s drunk, what are you supposed to think?

Jinwoon: is that an excuse? Because he’s drunk? This is…I’m sorry let’s  talk tomorrow.

                        I went outside, near the shore where no one can see me and hear m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter