What The?Who Do You Think You Are? part 2

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

Nobody's POV

 When they got home they where met by Chaerin. She was kind of mad because kyu picked up Daeyoung. She started acting nice to Daeyoung. hmm..there's something fishy going on.



Chaerin's POV

Damn. kyu found her. I can't be mean to her kyu will totally be angry at me.hmm. maybe if act nice kyu will buy it and then i will plan something to bring that down. he can't get kyu away from me again. "oh. thank God you found Daeyoung." she said plasticly.



Nobody's POV

Daeyoung just smiled. Kyu's eyes widened because a few hours ago Chaerin was kind of rude to Daeyoung when he said he's gonna go out and find her.



Kyuhyun's POV

What's up with chaerin?did she just treated Daeyoung nicely? "What have you eaten chae?why you so nice with Daeyoung all so suddenly?" kyuhyun said. "oh, I just thought there's nothing to lose at being nice at her. besides she's you're wife not me." Chaerin said. Kyuhyun just stand there looking at chaerin confused at what she said. "Okay. I will go get some sleep now. If you're hungry Chae just cook something for yourself. Right now i'm just so sleepy at being up all night. Daeyoung are you sleepy too?" Kyuhyun said. "Aniyo. I slept at car on the way home. besides i need to prepare your meal before you wake up and clean the house."  Daeyoung  said. "Okay. I'll see you two later." Kyuhyun said.



Nobody's POV

After that kyu went up to the master's bedroom to get some sleep. but before Daeyoung went to the kitchen Chaerin grab her arm and said. "Now that kyu's not here let's get things straight. I'm just nice to you because kyu told me to. Araseo? and if you tell kyu about this your dead.get it?" Daeyoung just stared at her before grabing her arm. Oh Oh, Daeyoung's life will be hell with chaerin in their house.

When kyu woke up everything is set up. His clothes for his practice for that day, his meal, the house is cleaned already. the only thing missing is his wife. where could Daeyoung be?
                                  

                            **************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Kyuhyun’s starting to get worried. He is not used not being greeted by his wife whenever he wakes up and go to his schedule.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Where is she? Aish I’m really worried now.” Kyuhyun thought. As Kyuhyun thought about that Daeyoung came out of the main bathroom making him jump because of surprise. “Yah. Don’t scare me like that.” Kyuhyun said. “Mworago? I just used the bathroom. How did that scared you?” Daeyoung said almost laughing. “Yah. Why are you laughing?” Kyuhyun said irritated. “Nothing. You’re food is already fixed on the table. Your things are also ready. They’re on the sofa.” Daeyoung said. Kyuhyun hugged her and said. “Thank you Angel”. Daeyoung was confused on what her husband is doing so she just hugged him back.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Kyuhyun left as usual for his practice. What he didn’t know is that his band mates wants to surprise him and Daeyoung. So Leeteuk picked up Daeyoung after practice. The boys planned it. More of Leeteuk because of Kyuhyun and Daeyoung’s problem. What Leeteuk didn’t know that Chaerin will be there also. It’s Donghae’s Late birthday party as they reason it out to Kyuhyun and Daeyoung. That’s how they made the two say yes.

 

 

Leetuek’s POV

 

Aish..What’s taking Daeyoung so long. “Yah.. Are you ever gonna get out of the bathroom?” Leeteuk teasingly shouted. “Just a min~~ *puking sound*” Daeyoung said without finishing her sentence because of throwing up.(A/N: sorry I don’t know how to write down puking sound..lol) came out of the bathroom looking pale. “Gwenchanayo?” Leeteuk asked worriedly. “You look a little pale.” He added. “Ne, Gwenchana. Kaja. Palli. They’re waiting for us.” Daeyoung said while pushing Leeteuk out of the house.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

They arrived at Leeteuk’s place. They were going to celebrate it supposedly on their dorm. But since Leeteuk volunteered they all agreed. Kyuhyun and Chaerin were already there. God, I swear if I were Daeyoung I would’ve killed that . All of them is there except for heenim.(A/N: you all know the reason why..hehe and I’m not gonna mention all suju’s members name. I at remembering names. So I will just mention the member’s that are mentioned on the characters list..:D). All of them greeted Leeteuk and Daeyoung. “Annyeonghaseyo hyung and Daeyoung~~ah.” They were all excited specially Donghae who is gonna have his birthday celebrated even if it’s kinda late. On the other side Kyuhyun keep glaring at Leeteuk and Daeyoung. I guess somebody is jealous. Why would he get jealous? While he’s with Chaerin. The woman he chose over her wife. And on the other hand Leeteuk and Daeyoung treated each other as brother and sister.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

This is kind of fun. Celebrating my birthday even if it’s late. Whoa. What’s wrong with kyu?why is he staring like that at hyung?. “Yah. Cho Kyuhyun. What’s up with you?” Donghae said jokingly. Kyuhyun just gave him the same glare that he was giving Leeteuk. “Okay. So…Let’s just start.” Smiling awkwardly.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Why is Daeyoung with Leeteuk hyung? She should’ve came here with me. Am I getting jealous?”Yah! Cho Kyuhyun Stop it!” He thought to himself.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

After eating they all started drinking. Except for Daeyoung. It’s Bad for the baby you know. Wait. Isn’t that Chaerin can’t drink also?Why is she drinking. While drinking they all played truth or dare. But before they start Daeyoung started to gag like she’s gonna throw up any moment.

 

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

*gaging while talking(A/N: you know what I mean hehe)* “Ex-eek-cuse – me for a moment”. She said while running to the sink. Leeteuk ran to her. “Gwenchana?” he asked. “Ne oppa. Maybe something I ate this morning. Mianhe for worr~~” Daeyoung said but can’t finish her sentence because she threw up again.

 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

While she was throwing up Leeteuk her back to ease her. While they were at the sink the others got worried because they were there for about like 10 minutes or something. “What’s taking them so long?” Yesung asked. With that question Kyuhyun’s imagination played him.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

He widened his eyes with the thought. “Maybe they’re making out? Or or worst. Maybe they’re doing the the.” He said with wide eyes. Without knowing it he stood up and said. “I’m gonna check what’s going on” Kind of scared at the same time flaring up at the thought.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Daeyoung kept throwing up for like about 10 minutes. “Are you sure you’re okay? You’re throwing up for like about 10 minutes now” Leeteuk said worriedly while her back. After Daeyoung puked all the food she ate she was about to get some glass to drink into when she accidentally tripped on something. Luckily Leeteuk caught her before she fell. Leeteuk and Daeyoung’s face was close to each other that’s when Kyuhyun saw them. From the view of Kyuhyun it look’s like they were doing something else.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

What the? What are they doing? “Yah.” Is all he can say. You can see on his face that he’s really mad. On the verge of hitting his hyung.

 

 

A/N: Oh my! Will kyu hit his hyung? Oh well you just have to wait for the part 3..anyways.. sorry for the cliff hanger again..lol neomu kamsahamnida again for subscribing. A little clarification again. Chaerin here is not CL form 2ne1. and you just have to wait to know if Chaerin is faking her pregnancy or not. That’s all.