Who brought me home?[Part 1]

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV



Little did Daeyoung know that Minho's cheating. Well He has fallen out of Love. He's been seeing a trainee at SM ent. That's why he wasn't spending more time with daeyoung. Wow Minho. I thought you're different from your hyung but it turns out you're even worst. If Daeyoung finds out about this she'll be so heart broken again. God. why is this happening to her? After the fight Kyuhyun doesn't stop calling daeyoung to say sorry. but daeyoung doesn't answer his calls. Let it pass another day Kyuhyun she'll forgive you.



The next day. Daeyoung went to SM ent to visit her so called boyfriend. Aish. She should have went there. It will only hurt her at what she will see. She went to the information booth to ask what dance studio is SHINee practicing at. The attendant eagerly answered her. She went to the room. To her surprise she saw Minho cuddling with another girl. They'er so sweet together.



Daeyoung's POV



I went to SM Ent building to check on Minho. He hasn't visited me and mimi for a while and i'm starting to worry if he's resting. I went up the Information booth to ask where SHINee is practice. The attendant answered me very eagerly. When I got to the studio. To my surprise I saw Minho cuddling with another girl. They were so sweet together. "Minho." I said controlling my temper. "Daeyoung?" He said surprised. "What are you doing here?" He asked kind of surprised and scared at the same time. "Who is she?" I asked now my temper rising. "She's--" He said. His sentence was cut by the girl. "I'm his girlfriend. And you're daeyoung right?His Ex Girlfriend?" She said. "What?" I said ready to hurt the girl. "Let me explain." Minho said stopping me. "Your ex huh?" I said. "Be happy with her." I said walking out . I ran toward the parking lot. I heard him scream my name but i didn't bother to look back. I hate him. I thought he's different from his hyung. But it turns out that he's worst. Cheating behind my back? God. Why does this keeps on happening to me? I was crying hard. When i reached my car. I sitted for a while after i locked the door Minho knocked. "Daeyoung. Let me explain." He said his voice muffled through the window. I didn't bother to listen to him. I just drove back home. I told our guards and buttlers to not let Minho in. I took a warm shower. As the warm water hit my body i started to cry. Why in the whole world does anyone I love do this to me? Am I this Unlucky in love? I stayed in the shower until our maid called me to go down and eat dinner. I told her I'm not eating. I got out of the bathroom and slumped on my bed. I look at my sleeping daughter. She's the only person dear to me that didn't break my heart. Why on earth is this happening to me again? I got out and went into a bar. I drank til' I can't feel the pain anymore. I was so drunk that I can't even drive. When I walked out of the bar someone called my name. "Daeyoung." someone said. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I said my voice slurred with drunkness. "I should be the one to ask you that. C'mon. I'll take you home." he said. I just obeyed him. He told his driver to go home. He drove my car and took me home.

 

                 ************************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung fell asleep immediately when she was placed inside her car. who was it who saw her? "Aish. What was she doing there?and the hell. why was she drunk like this?" He said. After 30 minutes of driving they finally reached daeyoung's apartment. "Dae dae. Where here." He said. (A/N: if you really read throught my story bu now you will know who "He" is..haha) "Wha-What?" Daeyoung mumbled. "Where at your apartment." He said. "Why did you bring me here?i don't wanna be here. he is gonna be inside." he said still drunk. "Dae dae. Aish." He said whilst carrying her upto to her bedroom. He placed aeyoung on her bed. "Aish. I Missed her so much." He said. "I thought he was different from his hyung." Daeyoung mumbled. "He cheated on me. why does anyone i love cheats on me?" Daeyoung said now sitting up. "What?" He said now confused. "Minho cheated on her?What? i thought he loves her more than anything?" He thought to himself. "Why?Why?Why does this keeps on happening to me?" She said now sobbing hard. "Shh. It's ok. I'm here." He said hugging and comforting her. After she calmed down she fell asleep. He placed her comfortably on her bed then he left. Before he left he left a note on the bedside table.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I woke up with a terrible headache. "Ouch. Wait. Where am i?" I said to myself. I was surprised that I was at my aparment. Oh yeah i drunk last night to forget about that Cheating bastard. how could he cheat on me. i thought he was different from his hyung. I got up and called eomma to check on mimi. I said to her i am gonna drop by later to check on mimi. While i was drinking last night i thought on forgiving Kyuhyun and let him see his daughter. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.After I take a bath i checked my phone. Woah. 20 missed call and 120 text messages. Guess from who. it was from minho. I ignored it and got dressed. as i was drying my hair i saw a note on my bedside table. I read it.

 

Daeyoung,

 

i saw you last night at the club and decided to take you home before anything happens to you. I heard you complain about how everyone you love hurt you. Don't forget about me. I did not hurt you. so chear up.

 

I read the note but it did not said who it was from. Who brought me brought me home last night? After that i went to my parents house to check on mimi and to get her. I was gonna bring her to her monthly check up that day and talk to kyuhyun to tell him i forgave him and that he can see mimi again.

 

A/N: I know i didn't update like forever..mianhae..sorry for the short update.. haha who do you think the "He" is..thanks to the new subscriber..i'll try to update tomorrow..:D please leave a comment on what do you think of this chapter..hehe there's a clue to who brought her home..keke