For The Last Time

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

After a while I stood up and went to our old bedroom. as i was going inside I heard her weep. She really did love me. She's really hurt from all this things that is happening. But why is she doing this? Why is she letting me go?

 

I can hear the truck tires coming up the gravel road
And it's not like her to drive that slow, nothing's on the radio
Footsteps on the front porch, I hear my doorbell
She usually comes right in, now I can tell

 

I really wanted to comfort her. But i'm afraid she'll just push me away. I don't wanna see her or hear her cry like this. It breaks my heart even more. I guess she's just doing this to protect me. But God It's too painful. Why can't she just stay with me?

 

Here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry

Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye

 

I heard her shed more painful tears. Painful because i can hear pain in her voice. as much i wanted to comfort her i can't. I guess this is really is Goodbye. I LOVE YOU ANGEL!

 

I can hear her say "I love you" like it was yesterday
And I can see it written on her face that she had never felt this way
One day I thought I'd see her with her daddy by her side
And violins would play Here Comes The Bride

 

 That Day Finally came when i saw you walking down the Aisle. The day i will call you mine. But now it seems like it was only a dream. You'll leave me because of what I did. I Love You more than you'll ever know. But if this is what you want I guess i have to give it to you. Maybe this is your punishment to me for hurting you by choosing Chaerin.I'm Sorry for it. Now I'm the one suffering. I'm Dying because of the Pain I'm Feeling.

 

But here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry

Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye

 

Why's it have to go from good to gone?I Guess i have to move on. but i don't know where will i get the strength and will to forget you. The courage to move on. What happened to us?I  thought we will live together forever. That's What we promised. But i guess i was the one who broke that promise when I cheated on you. I'm Sorry Angel. I'm Really sorry. Now I'm regretting it.

 

Why's it have to go from good to gone?
Before the lights turn on
Yeah, and you're left alone
Oh! But here comes goodbye! Oh!

Here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry

Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye, ooh

 

I don't wanna do this. It's killing me. As much as i wanted to be with you I can't. If this is what you want i'll agree to it. I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAMNIDA YEOBO. But I guess Goodbye.

 

                                              ********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Daeyoung stopped crying when she felt someone back hugged her. She knows that perfume. She is the one who picked it for him. She didn’t know what’s gotten into her but she let him hugged her. She admits. She missed this hug. A hug from someone who loved her. They stayed like that for a while. “I’m Sorry.” Kyuhyun said. Daeyoung didn’t say anything. As much as she wants to forgive him she can’t. She got to be hard as a rock or else she might back out from all her plan.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I hate seeing her like this. I don’t know what got into me. I approached her and back hugged her. I felt her stiffened at first but she relaxes after realizing it was me. I was so afraid that she’s going to push me away but she didn’t. We stayed like that for a while until I broke the silence. “I’m sorry.” I said. However she didn’t respond. She just let me hugged her. I turned her around I looked into her warm brown eyes. I can see that she’s also hurt. “Angel, Can I ask you something?” I asked her. “Hmm...Hmm” She said nodding. “Can you give me a hug? Just this last time. Before you go.” I asked. I was afraid she’d decline but she didn’t say something and just hugged me. I hugged her tightly like there was no tomorrow. Well there is no tomorrow for our relationship. I love her so dearly. I Love her with all my heart. Like my life depended on it. But I was so stupid on cheating on her. Well, I didn’t. But that’s how everybody see it. “Kyuhyun, I Have to go.” She said broking the hug. Suddenly, stupid me kissed her. She was so shocked. “What was that for?” She asked shocked by my action. “I know this is too much. But can I kiss you one last time?” I asked. She just nodded and I kissed her. I kissed her with so much passion. I missed these lips so much. The lips I thought would be mine for ever. But I guess not. She broke the kiss and bid goodbye.

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

Why did I just let him? I admit I miss his hugs, his kisses. Well everything about him. But I’m sorry baby I have to do this. The hug and the kiss is the last thing I could do to ease my pain and his pain. I know he’s in pain too. I heard him when I passed by the bedroom next to our old bedroom. He’s crying. I can hear the pain from his sobs. Hearing him like that kills me. This is the 1st time he cried like that. I felt tears try to escape my eyes but I stopped it. Thinking to myself. “This is for his own good.” I thought to myself. I put my luggage and boxes of things inside my car. Before I got inside my car I take one last look at the house I once called home. I’m sorry baby. I Love You. But I got to do this.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Little did kyuhyun know? Daeyoung was planning on leaving Korea. She plans on living there for at least 3 years or until the baby is born. Daeyoung left a letter inside Kyuhyun’s drawer. Knowing he’s going to wake up late tomorrow and will just be reading it when she’s halfway to Japan. And by that time he will not be able to stop her from leaving. Knowing him. He’ll do anything to stop her.

 

Daeyoung finished packing all her things. It was only 4 pm . So she decided on going to SMent building. Super Junior doesn’t have practice today so she don’t have to  worry of bumping on to kyuhyun. She’s going to say goodbye to Amber. Amber is Daeyoung's Bestfriend wshe was still a trainee. She was supposed to be debuting with her and the other f(x)’s members. She Arrived at SMent at around 4:20 since there was no traffic. She talked to the girls and said she’s planning to leave Korea. They all cried. Before she left. Amber asked her to sing something for them. Her voice is like Kyuhyun’s voice. It can melt you when you hear her sing.

 

Daeyoung  sang Breathe Again by Sarah Bareilles

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Car is parked, bags are packed, but what kind of heart doesn't look back
At the comfortable glow from the porch, the one I will still call yours?
All those words came undone and now I'm not the only one
Facing the ghosts that decide if the fire inside still burns

All I have, all I need, he's the air I would kill to breathe
Holds my love in his hands, still I'm searching for something
Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again
I'll breathe again

Open up next to you and my secrets become your truth
And the distance between that was sheltering me comes in full view
Hang my head, break my heart built from all I have torn apart
And my burden to bear is a love I can't carry anymore

All I have, all I need, he's the air I would kill to breathe
Holds my love in his hands, still I'm searching for something
Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again

It hurts to be here
I only wanted love from you
It hurts to be here
What am I gonna do?

All I have, all I need, he's the air I would kill to breathe
Holds my love in his hands, still I'm searching
All I have, all I need, he's the air I would kill to breathe
Holds my love in his hands, still I'm searching for something
Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again
I'll breathe again

 

She was crying through the whole song. I guess she can relate to it. She didn’t know that kyuhyun was at the building and heard her sing. Kyuhyun however didn’t hear their conversation about her leaving.

 

 

*Next day at the airport*

 

Daeyoung: Oppas. I’ll be alright.

Yoseop: I’m gonna miss you daedae(A/N: Only him calls her that).

Daeyoung: Aww..or your gonna miss my house.*saying it sarcasticly*(A/N: Yoseop is always at her apartment because she always has so many groceries.. as we all know yoseop likes to eat..haha)

 Yoseop: No, I’m serious here. I’m gonna  miss you. When will you take me seriously?*pouting*

Daeyoung: hehe..*ruffling his hair*

Dujun: Princess, take care of  yourself there. I’m gonna visit you when we have promotions there. If there’s a problem just call me. Araseo?

Daeyoung: Araseo oppa..*pecking his cheek*

Dujun: Aww.. I’m gonna miss My Princess.*hugging her tightly*

 

*Cho’s Residence*

 

Play Goodbye by Miley Cyrus while reading this part 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Kyuhyun woke  up early today. Something felt strange. He opened his drawer to look for his Planner. When he picked up his planner something fell. It’s the letter from Daeyoung. He opened it and read it.

(A/N: The letter contains the revised part of chapter 15)

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

 

               I know when you read this I’ll be halfway to japan already. I’m sorry for not telling you this earlier. Because I know you’ll try to stop me. I 'm sorry if i caused you so much pain baby. I'm really sorry. If you only knew that the pain i feel is doubled than yours. I LOVE YOU. but i have to let you go. It's the only way. I know that Chaerin will love you as much as I love you. But baby I'm sorry I have to do this. I don't know where will i get the courage to live and move on. You know you are my life. Promise me that you'll love and take care of Chaerin and your baby just like you promised me before. I just hope we can still be friends. I hope you wont ignore me. I Just hope your feelings for me wont fade. I hope you'll still love me despite of what i will do. I'M SORRY. I'M REALLY SORRY. SARANGHAMNIDA. But I have to let you go. I know this is the worst decision i will do. But i just have to accept the fact that maybe we're not meant to be. I'm Sorry and I Love You. Saranghamnida Yeobo. But Goodbye.

 

Love,

Daeyoung

 

He was crying while reading her letter. After reading the letter he ran to his car and drived to the airport. “!” Kyuhyun said. Traffic was terrible that day. “C’mon.” He said pissed off and blowing his car's horn."If i can't stop her i should at least see her for the last time and say goodbye." He thought to himself.

 

A/N: Yay, Another chappie, hope you guys like it. Omo, will kyuhyun make it before Daeyoung boards the plane? Another cliff hanger sorry about that. Keke Thanks for the new subscriber/s. Neomu neomu kamsahamnida..^___________^ Note: Kyuhyun woke up early. So he read the letter earlier than Daeyoung expected him. Anyways..Comments are highly appreciated.