Fast Forward..Knowing the Gender of the Baby and Jaejoong's Threat

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

"Daeyoung. Are you ready now?" I heard jaejoong asked outside my bedroom. "Ne. Kaja. Palli. Kyungmi's waiting. and i need to check what my evil daughter did there." I said jokingly. He led me to his car and drove to the Cho's Residence to pick up Ahra Eonnie and Mimi. We arrived at the venue 30 minutes early since mimi's her appa's flower girl. "Daeyoung." I heard kyuhyun said. "Appa" Kyungmi excitedly said. "Hi ege. Look how cute my baby is?" Kyuhyun said proudly to his bestman sungmin oppa. "Hi Sungmin oppa." I said to him. "Hi Daeyoung." he said. "You look paler these days?Are you sick?" Sungmin oppa said. "Aniyo. I'm fine oppa. Really" I said smiling. Before the wedding start i checked on Seohyun inside the waiting room. I wanted to congratulate her. "Annyeonghaseyo seohyun. Chukhahamnida." I said giving her my sweetest smile. "Oh. it's you. Don't think that i like you now just because i in =vited you to my wedding. You thank God Kyu insisted." She said kinda snob. I just walk out not wanting to start a fight. After 20 minutes the weddinng started. As the ceremony went by i was only thinking. Sorry oppa. I had to exclude you again from your baby's life again. The fact that it was just because a mistake we made. At last the ceremony ended. Now Seohyun is officially kyuhyun's wife. 

 

                          **********************************************************************************************************************************

 

*After 5 Months*

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

Finally the symptoms has subsided. Mimi's staying with her Father and Step mom until the baby is born. Kyuhyun now knows that i'm pregnant but Ahra eonnie told him that he is not the father for safety purposes since eonnie knows how violent Seohyun can be. You wanna know how he found out. It's simple. His Super jealous wife went to the cafe we usually meet and acused us of having an affair. So I got stressed and I almost lost the baby. I just hope that Seohyun will not hurt my little mimi or i will get her myself. Jaejoong and I are officially dating now. Today i am going to see the doctor again to know the  gender of my baby. She's gonna check if my baby changed it's position because the last time i went she can't see if my baby is a girl or a boy. Tsk tsk. My baby's not out yet but is naughty already. I finished dressing up and came out of the room. Jaejoong is already waiting for me. "Let's go." He said. We got to the hospital 15 minutes early because there was no traffic jam. There were so many couples waiting but since we were able to call in we came inside Dr. Lee's office quickly. And off course thanks to Jaejoong's Idol status. It was time for my 4D Ultrasound. "Oh. Good. Your baby has finally changed it's position. It finally decided to let us know it's gender." Dr. Lee Joked. "Oh, Jinjja?" I asked. "Hmm..Your baby is a boy." Dr. Lee said. I got shocked. Oh great. I am having Kyuhyun's baby again. But this time it's a boy. It's just great. He's gonna have a mini me. "Jinjja?" I asked again. "Ne, You see that?" Dr. Lee said and explained further. "So, your follow up check up in next month. January 23rd. Be sure to drink the supplements i prescribe you. Arasseo?" Dr. Lee reminded me. "Ne, Algessseubnida." I said. After the check up Jaejoong and I decided to buy some baby stuff since we already knew the baby's gender. We had bought  a crib, Changing table, baby bottles, Baby clothes for new born, a Stroller ang other necessary things for the baby. After that we proceed to recording. Eventhough the promotion and debut of our album is on hold the recording is still on going. But Mr. Hong made sure i don't get stressed to much.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Kyuhyun and seohyun's married life didn't go smoothly because of seohyun's jealousy over daeyoung. Sometimes she tries to hurt Kyungmi but Kyuhyun always caught her. "Ya! Don't hurt Kyungmi. Just because your my wife does not mean you could hurt her."Kyuhyun said pissed off. Seohyun sometimes goes to Daeyoung and threatened her but she always backs off because of Jaejoong. "Are you threatening my girlfriend?It's not her problem anymore if Kyuhyun and her are still close. In case you forgot your husband is the father of my girlfriend's daughter.If you ever. I mean ever come here again. I swear to God I don't know what I can do to you if something happens to my baby." Jaejoong threatened her. Yes. You heard it right. Jaejoong calls Daeyoung's baby as his baby. When he confessed to her he said he will take full responsibility on the baby and treat it as his own. Luckily by now. Seohyun never came back. I guess she got scared on Jaejoong. 

 

A/N: Sorry for a short update. Boo Ya Seohyun.Jaejoong scared you right? That's what es get. You just got served. And Yes, Kyu's right. you don't have the right to hurt Mimi. If you lay another hand on her I swear to God imma get you with Ahra eonnie and Daeyoung eonnie with me. Omo! She's gonna have a baby boy..XD Again thanks for reading. :) and thanks to my new subscriber/s. :D Please spread my fanfic to others..keke Thanks for those who will.:D