Telling Me The Truth

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

We ate lunch at the Cho residence. Up until now they still wanted me as their daughter in law than Seohyun. When they found out that i was pregnant again with their grandchild they couldn't hide their excitement. Ahra eonnie managed to pursade them to not tell to anyone that the baby is their 2nd grandchild. We were happily eating lunch. We were talking about sending Mimi to canada to study. We even talked about sending my baby to canada also so that kyuhyun will never figure out that the baby is his son. I don't why they had that idea on not letting their son see his own son. "Oh. By the way Mr. Cho." I said. "Don't call me Mr. Cho. You can still call me Abeoji." Kyuhyun's father said. "Ah. Ne, Abeoji." I said. "As I was saying. Abeoji. You will have a grandson." I said. "Oh. Jinjjayo?" He said excitedly. After telling them the gender of the baby. We all went to the living room to talk more. That's when Arabeoji open the conversation. "Why can't we tell our son about the baby?" Mr. Cho said. "Mwo?" someone said. We all looked at the direction where the voice came from. "When did you come here?" Ahra eonnie said. "Tell me. Is it true?That's my baby?" He asked.

 

                         ********************************************************************************************************

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

As me and Seohyun entered the Living room I overheard my Parent's , Sister's and Daeyoung's Conversation. "Why can't we tell our son about the baby?" I heard my Dad said."Mwo?" I said. They all looked at me like they saw a ghost. "When did you come here?" Ahra nuna said. "Tell me. Is it true?That's my baby?" I asked. "Kyuhyun. How Long have you been there?" Daeyoung asked. I think she's trying to divert the quetion to something else. "Don't change the question. I said. Tell me! Is the baby mine?" I asked totally angry now. "Kyuhyun." My dad said but I totally ignored. "Tell me!" I said half shouting which totally startled Daeyoung and Mimi. "Appa. Why are you yelling at eomma?" She said crying. "Shh. Baby it's alright." Daeyoung said shushing mimi. "Can we talk alone?" Daeyoung asked my parents and sister. "ANDWAE!" Seohyun suddenly said. "Mwo?" Ahra nuna said. "Seohyun you don't have the right to decide on this." I said while i can contain my anger. "Nuna can you get Mimi for a second. Daeyoung and I need to talk" I said to my sister. "Ne." My sister said. After that we went to my former bedroom. After I closed the door I asked again. "Daeyoung. Is the baby mine?" I said more calmly now. "I'm sorry Kyu for lying. But yes the baby is yours." She said. "Why?" I asked. "When I found out that I was pregnant I knew you were the father but I saw that you were happy with seohyun so Ahra eonnie and I decided not to tell you so that there would be no conflicts." She started. "The doctor said that I have to be careful with this pregnancy. Any stress given may result to a miscarriage. And knowing how jealous and possessive seohyun over you can be. We decided not to tell you." She said. That explains what happened to her at the cafe when I found out that she is pregnant  but thought it wasn't mine. "When did you found out?" I asked holding back my tears. "@ weeks before you got married." I said. What? 2 weeks before I got married? "Mwo?You should have told me. I should have cancelled my wedding to Seohyun. Don't you know? I'm not happy with her?I only married her because her parents wanted to. Even my parents don't like her. She gets jealous easily. And She hurts mimi." I said non stop. It has been 1 year but I still love her. I just don't show it because I know she doesn't love me anymore. "MWO? She hurts my mimi?" She said probably surprised and angry. "Yes. I caught her many times." I said should I tell her already that I still love her. Not my so called wife. "I'm sorry Kyu." She said. "You don't need to be sorry. I am the reason why this is happening. I should be the one saying sorry to you." I said now crying. I hugged her. I miss her so much. I just don't know if she misses me also. I know that she and Jaejoong hyung is dating now. "Shh. Uljjimayo." She said. "I know what can cheer you up." She said again. "What?" I asked. "You're gonna have a Son." She said. "Jinjja?" I asked. "Ne." She said. I touched her tummy. It kinda big now. "Hi there buddy. It's me your appa." I said cheerfully at my unborn child. after that we went out. i noticed that Seohyun is glaring at Daeyoung. I just hope she doesn't do anything to my baby and daeyoung. 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

God damn it. Why are they taking so long?What are they talking about. And shoot. That is pregnant again. With Kyuhyun's child. I can't lose oppa again. I just got married with him. If he decided to have a divorce i'm not gonna end up the loser. I'm gonna make sure that 's life is going to be like hell before she gets kyuhyun from me again. Finally. they get out of the room. I can see that MY husband's eyes are red and puffy. Probably he cried. What did she do to my oppa? I glared at her. When I looked at Kyuhyun He's glaring at me also. What the hell? Doesn't he really love me? I swear to God if he's gonna leave me just because of her I'm gonna do something. 

 

A/N: Omo! what's seohyun's planning on doing?and and kyuhyun now knows. And he really doesn't love seohyun. He was just forced in the relationship. He still loves Daeyoung..^______^ sorry for the short updates. jeongmal mianhada. My brain is just so drained with all the school work since it's my last year as a student. please bear with me. I just make sure that I don't negelect this story and make you wait again for a month since i like cliffhangers. Jeongmal Choesonghamnida yeorobeun. Anyways don't forget to comment. Don't unsubscribe and thank you guys for reading. ^__________^