The Truth Behind The Lies

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

At around 11 am guest started to arrive. Eonnie and the maids entertain them and made sure there's no gate crashers. at around 11: 30 I already dress up amd i dress kyungmi up already. I wore this http://images.wholesaleclothingcn.com/pic/UpLoadfiles/2010-7/2010072605200172.jpg . and i dressed kyungmi this http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/111979231/Baby_Girls_BIRTHDAY_DRESS_Boutique_Infant_Toddler.jpg . Appa told us to stay inside the house first. the maids will call us if everything is set up. suddenly my phone began to ring. I saw the caller I.D. It's Eonnie.

 

Calling...

 

Daemin Eonnie

 

 

Daemin: Saeng.. You won't believe this.

Daeyoung: What Eonnie?

Daemin: Remember. Kyuhyun said he can't make it. Well guess what. He just arrived.

Daeyoung: What's wrong with him being here?

Daemin: Aish..nothing..i just want to let you know.. you better get down already. the guests are already waiting.

 

I ended the call and carried mimi to the garden. I saw my friends. Then someone approached me. "Daeyoung." Someone said. When i turned around i saw Leeteuk oppa. "Oppa." I said. "How are you?" Leeteuk asked me. "I'm doing great. You?" I said. "Same here. When will you tell him about Kyungmi? how long are you planning on keeping it a secret." Leeteuk said. "I don't know oppa. but i'll tell him when i'm ready. But it's not the right time." I said. "Araseo. But promise me you'll let him know?" Leeteuk told me. "I really don't know." I said and finally going out to the garden to check on the guest.

 

The party started after i checked on the guest. Everybody stared at the MC. I asked Amber and Sunny to MC for the party. They welcomed everybody and started the party. off course. Some of the idol guest will sing for me and mimi's. after some games and intermission numbers from my friends. I changed kyungmi's dress because it's time for her to blow her candle. I changed her dress into this http://202.76.227.241/images/87/8735103262.jpg . then amber and sunny told everyone that it's time for mimi to blow her candle. Everyone sang "Saengil Chukhahamnida" to mimi. and we blew her candle for her. Minho then gets mimi from me because he saw i was tired from taking care and carrying her around. And then mimi being her evil self pulled my hair in protest. She wants me to carry her. " Ouch. Mimi. let go of my hair." I said while Minho is prying her hand off my hair. Minho laughed at mimi's action. Everyone laughed at what kyungmi did. "Haha" Kyungmi laughed along. Instead of getting mad at this baby you'll die because of her adorableness. After that everyone ate. Minho's the one feeding the birthday girl.after eating and some games the party ended. We greeted and thanked everyone who came. And as we were doing that I saw Kyuhyun approaching us. He was leaving. And he's with Seohyun. I know that they were dating now. I think 3 weeks to be exact. Shindong told me. aish. Am i getting jealous? I don't have the right to. and besides i'm dating Minho now. "Thanks for coming." I said to him and seohyun. "Don't Mention it." Seohyun said. "Oh and Kyuhyun Saengil chukhahae also." I added. "Gomawayo." He said half smiling. they were the last guest to leave. "When are you planning on telling Kyuhyun hyung?" Minho suddenly asked while carrying the sleeping mimi. Suddenly someone spoke. "What will you tell me?" Kyuhyun said. Oh my God. What will I do now? i thought he already left. "What are you doing here?" I asked him trying to change the topic. "I forgot to give Mimi my gift. What was it that you have to tell me?" He said. Oh God will i tell him now?

                               ******************************************************************************************************

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I think this is the right time to tell him about the truth. "There's something you should know. but i think it's better for you to take seohyun home." i said to him. "Let's meet tomorrow at our old meeting place. I hope you still remember." I added. "Araseo. What time tomorrow?" He asked. "At around 10 am? Is that okay?" I said. "Ne.see you tomorrow." He said. After that I went upstairs with Minho and Mimi. "Are you sure you're ready to tell him?" Minho asked me. "Ne. I'm sure. I think it's about time to let him know." I said to Minho. After that I change my clothes and we rested at my old bedroom. Kyungmi is now sleeping. Minho and Me also slept. It's 4 pm already when we all woke up.The 3 of us we'll stay at my parents house until it's time for us to go back to Canada. We went down at around 5 pm to eat dinner with my parents. My parents really loves their grand daughter.They already have a room for her with all the things she needs. They also have her high chair to eat in. I was feeding her while we were discussing some matter.I opened up that I am going to tell Kyuhyun about Kyungmi. "Are you sure you're ready to tell him the truth?Kyungmi will not be with you always anymore. He'll demand some time with her." Eomma said. "Ne. I'm sure eomma. and besides she needs to know about who her father is. I can't hide the truth forever." I said. We all finished eating. I changed into my PJ's and change kyungmi too. Minho, Mimi and Me are going to sleep in my old bedroom. Appa redesigned my room so it can have all the things kyungmi needs. So it means Minho and I are going to sleep in one bed? It's fine with me unless he will do something to me.

 

*the next day*

Daeyoung's POV

 

I woke up early. I had butterflies in my stomach. I'm kind of really scared of what will kyuhyun's reaction will be after he finds out about kyungmi being her daughter. I called Leeteuk oppa last night about it and he said it's the right decision. I can't hide the truth forever he reminded me. I got dressed at around 9 am. I wore this http://fashioninyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Wholesale-Korean-dress.jpg . I decided since i'm going to reveal the truth to him i might as well bring kyungmi with me. I dress her up. she wore thishttp://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h425/depxongon101/4f6dc0fdf4c7a6e3b0fad0515d1daaf2.jpg . I brought along with me her stroller because her appa might want to go somewhere with her. I arrived at our usual meeting place back when we were dating. It's a cafe near SM Ent building. I would wait for him after his practices before. When i arrived he was already there. When he saw me and kyungmi he stood up and bowed to greet me. He was shocked to see that i brought Kyungmi with me. I missed him so much. He's still the kyuhyun i used to know. He still ordered the food we used to eat. He did not forgot about it. As we were drinking our coffee i spoke. "There's something you need to know." I started. "Hmm." He just said. I know he's anticipating on what i need to tell him. "There's so many things i need to explain to you. First.." I said Hesitantly. "Hmm." He said again. "Kyungmi's really your daughter." I said. He almost spit out his coffee at what i said. "M-m-mworago?" He asked stuttering. "All the things i said back in Canada was a lie. Except the part where i said i love someone(Eventhough i'm not sure).(A/N: the one in the parenthesis she's only saying it inside her head) When I left Korea. I'm still pregnant. I didn't really had a miscarriage. I lied to make you have the divorce with me. I thought you and Chaerin will have a baby and since our marriage is a secret I can't let you ruin your image." I explained to him. He didn't say a thing. He just stared at me for a while before speaking. "You didn't have to do that you know." He said calmly. I thought he will be mad at me but he's not. He stared kyungmi before asking. "Is she really my daughter?" He asked. "Yes. You wanna carry her?" I said to him. He just nodded and i let him carry kyungmi. Kyungmi just giggled when he carried her. I guess she can sense that it's her appa that is carrying her. "Hi Kyungmi." He said. Kyungmi cooed and baby talked. I can see that kyuhyun is really happy now that he knows that our baby didn't really died. "Do you know me?" He asked Kyungmi. Kyungmi stared at him and then hit him right on the face. I almost spit out my drink when i saw what she did. I laughed a little. "Ouch." He said laughing. "I guess she really got your evilness." I said. We both laughed and then kyungmi laughed when she heard us laughed. "Kyungmi. That's your appa. And it's bad to hit someone. Don't do that again." I said to her. She just giggled at me. Aish. I guess she really is Kyuhyun's daughter since she's as evil as him from time to time. Kyuhyun let her face him. This time kyungmi just stared at him. She just smiled and cooed. I was so happy seeing the two like this.

 After eating and drinking coffee kyuhyun decided to take us to the mall so he can buy kyungmi some toys and dresses. He wants to get to know his daughter more.Aigoo. There's another one added to the ones who will spoil kyungmi. If only i didn't lie to him we would have been the happiest family now. If only Chaerin did not interfere. Gosh i really hate her. After shopping for kyungmi he asked me if he could borrow kyungmi tomorrow so he could introduce kyungmi to his hyungs as his daughter now. "Wouldn't you tell your parents about their grand daughter?" I asked him. "Off course i will.Don't be too excited." He said chuckling. I agreed on letting him take care of kyungmi tomorrow.

After a long and tiring day. We decided to head home. Kyuhyun offered to bring us home. Since we were just brought to the cafe by our parents driver. He bid goodbye to his daughter. "Bye kyungmi. See you tomorrow." He said kissing his daughter's forehead. Kyungmi giggled and cooed. He really looks happy. I'm really happy that all the things i expected him to do turned out to be wrong. After bidding goodbye to his daughter he went home. Minho was waiting for us by the door. I can sense something is wrong with the look on his face. "Hi Jagiya.How long were you there?" I asked him after giving him a peck on the lips. He didn't say anything and just entered the house with me. Is he getting jealous over  his hyung?

 

A/N: Finally she told kyuhyun the truth. Omo. Minho's getting jealous. Is he afraid that his hyung will win Daeyoung back? Don't forget to leave a comment. What do you think about this chapter. Yay i have new subscribers..thanks for subscribing. and thanks also to my old subscribers..^______________^