Cheated Again

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I was shocked at what just happened.I don't know who to believe. My current girlfriend or my ex? I was so angry but i don't know to whom. I looked for seohyun. "Seohyun." i said with the hint of anger. "Oppa." She said cheerfully. "Did Daeyoung really hurt you?" I said as calm as I could. "Whay do you mean oppa?Off course she did. Look I have scratches." She said showing me the scratches. "Don't lie to me Seohyun. And the hell seohyun. Why did you approached her telling her that she's just using Kyungmi to see me?" I said to her. "What?She told you?" She said shocked. "Why?Did you threatened her not to say a thing to me?Or you're the one who provoked her to hurt you?" I said. "What?Accusing me on provoking her on hurting me? Why would I do that when i know she has a black belt in taekwondo and can hurt me anytime." She said not making it obvious that she's lying. But I know she's lying. I know she's capable on doing things when it comes to the things she loves. She doesn't let go that easily. "I know your lying. Just tell me the truth." I said. "I'm not lying." She said as believable as possible. "She already banned me from meeting my daughter because of you. You know that?I can't see kyungmi anymore. Worst is, I know she'll never let me see her even if she has to take this to court." I said now angry. "So, Now she's making us fight?Can't you see?She's using Kyungmi again to make you meet her again." She said. "For God's sakes seohyun. She's ing dating Minho now. And their official. And here you are accusing her with something like that." I said. "Now your siding with her. For God's sakes oppa i'm your girlfriend not her. She's just your ex." She said now angry and tears forming on her eyes. I hate seeing her cry like this but why am I also angry with myself for making Daeyoung cry? Aish. I don't what to do. Probably seohyun will not talk to me for days. And Daeyoung really hates me now.

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

The next few days went by. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are not talking to each other. Daeyoung wont change her mind though Kyuhyun's parents talked to her. "After all i've done to give your son his full rights to his daughter this is what he'll repay me. I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Cho I've made up my mind." Daeyoung told them over the phone. With that Kyuhyun was scolded by his parents and his older sister. Unluckily, Kyuhyun's parents doesn't like Seohyun. They really liked Chaerin for their son before. It was difficult to get their approval for Kyuhyun's and Daeyoung's marriage imagine now how difficult it would be for Seohyun and Kyuhyun to have their approval. It will be doubled. Mrs. Cho doesn't like Seohyun's attitude towards her elders sometimes and how bratty she can be that's why she doesn't like her. Kyuhyun's noona really likes the idea of Kyuhyun and Daeyoung coming back together since they have a kid. His parents now prefers daeyoung for him than chaerin and seohyun because of attitude. So what will happen now?Will they be able to change Daeyoung's mind? Will she forever ban kyuhyun from seeing his daughter?

 

                         *****************************************************************************************************************************************

 Minho's POV

 

After a Week Daeyoung's still upset at what happened and she wont even let hyung see mimi. Her Ex- In laws even called her but she didn't change her mind. Aish. How can I tell her now? I know it will only add to her temper and might hurt herself at the happenings. Aish. Why now? I'm sorry daeyougn at what I did. But I think I've fallen out of love.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

Aish. Where's Minho when I need him? He's been ignoring me and my calls for 2 weeks now. He only answers my calls every now and then but then he would reason out that he's just too busy with work and that he's sorry. Last week before the incident I started training again. But not in SM ent. I'm a trainee now under Cube ent. as one of their solo artist. In a year i'll debut since there's nothing more to train me at. I'm still upset at Kyuhyun but I know i'll have to forgive him for the sake of kyungmi. Aish. And Minho. For God's sakes. Where are you when I needed you?

 

Nobody's POV

 

Little did Daeyoung know that Minho's cheating. Well He has fallen out of Love. He's been seeing a trainee at SM ent. That's why he wasn't spending more time with daeyoung. Wow Minho. I thought you're different from your hyung but it turns out you're even worst. If Daeyoung finds out about this she'll be so heart broken again. God. why is this happening to her? After the fight Kyuhyun doesn't stop calling daeyoung to say sorry. but daeyoung doesn't answer his calls. Let it pass another day Kyuhyun she'll forgive you.

 

The next day. Daeyoung went to SM ent to visit her so called boyfriend. Aish. She should have went there. It will only hurt her at what she will see. She went to the information booth to ask what dance studio is SHINee practicing at. The attendant eagerly answered her. She went to the room. To her surprise she saw Minho cuddling with another girl. They'er so sweet together.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I went to SM Ent building to check on Minho. He hasn't visited me and mimi for a while and i'm starting to worry if he's resting. I went up the Information booth to ask where SHINee is practice. The attendant answered me very eagerly. When I got to the studio. To my surprise I saw Minho cuddling with another girl. They were so sweet together. "Minho." I said controlling my temper. "Daeyoung?" He said surprised. "What are you doing here?" He asked kind of surprised and scared at the same time. "Who is she?" I asked now my temper rising. "She's--" He said. His sentence was cut by the girl. "I'm his girlfriend. And you're daeyoung right?His Ex Girlfriend?" She said. "What?" I said ready to hurt the girl. "Let me explain." Minho said stopping me. "Your ex huh?" I said. "Be happy with her." I said walking out . I ran toward the parking lot. I heard him scream my name but i didn't bother to look back. I hate him. I thought he's different from his hyung. But it turns out that he's worst. Cheating behind my back? God. Why does this keeps on happening to me? I was crying hard. When i reached my car. I sitted for a while after i locked the door Minho knocked. "Daeyoung. Let me explain." He said his voice muffled through the window. I didn't bother to listen to him. I just drove back home. I told our guards and buttlers to not let Minho in. I took a warm shower. As the warm water hit my body i started to cry. Why in the whole world does anyone I love do this to me? Am I this Unlucky in love? I stayed in the shower until our maid called me to go down and eat dinner. I told her I'm not eating. I got out of the bathroom and slumped on my bed. I look at my sleeping daughter. She's the only person dear to me that didn't break my heart. Why on earth is this happening to me again? I got out and went into a bar. I drank til' I can't feel the pain anymore. I was so drunk that I can't even drive. When I walked out of the bar someone called my name. "Daeyoung." someone said. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I said my voice slurred with drunkness. "I should be the one to ask you that. C'mon. I'll take you home." he said. I just obeyed him. He told his driver to go home. He drove my car and took me home.

 

A/N: OMG...Minho cheated. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring. still got writer's block. who do you think took her home? anyways..sorry not updating. busy with school work and i got a worst case of writer's block. thanks to anotherdaydreamer and peodbear for cheering me up. you guys are the best..to my subscribers, new and old, thanks for reading and subcribing..^__________^

 

To make it up to you for not updating like forever here's a bonus picture of Kyuhyun..keke

 

Kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos