What goes around comes around

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung went to SM ent building. She texted Minho that she'll meet him in the building instead in the cafe. She did not dare tell Kyuhyun nor Minho about the conversation. Kyungmi is with her Super Junior Samchon that day. Little did daeyoung know that Seohyun's doing something to her daughter. If she knew she'd probably had killed Seohyun then and there. Suddenly her phone began to ring. She saw the caller I.D. It was Kyuhyun.

 

Calling..

 

Cho Kyuhyun

 

Daeyoung: Ne?

Kyuhyun: Why did you do that to Seohyun?*He sounded kinda pissed*

Daeyoung: Mwo?

Kyuhyun: Don't act innocent daeyoung. Why did you hurt her?

Daeyoung: What? I did not hurt her.

Kyuhyun: You're not my wife or girlfriend anymore. You don't have the right to hurt her. You're just the mother of my daughter.

Daeyoung: What did you just said?

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

After that I hung up. I was so pissed off. That ! i went where Super Junior is having their practice. I saw him. Kyungmi was with Sungmin oppa. I approached and slapped him. "What was that for?" He asked shocked. "So. I'm just you're daughter's mother. I don't have the right to do anything to your precious girlfriend while she approached me accusing me of using your daughter to meet you! For your information i did not hurt her. I did not touch even a single strand of her hair. And I'm not that kind of girl." I said Half shouting. All of his hyungs are stopping me from hitting him. "After all i did to give you the right on your daughter. even letting her use your surname. And this is what you'll do to me? Accuse me on something i'm not capable of doing?You know me more than anyone in this world kyu. We've been together for 4 yrs and you still accuse me on something like that. Even when we're married where Chaerin told you i hurt her?" I said. I was really hurt. "From now on you cannot see kyungmi. It's enough that she's using your surname." I said firmly. His hyungs was trying to talk to me to change my mind but i didn't. If she can make up stories like that then she can hurt Kyungmi and make up a story to get away with it. I don't want my daughter to live in hell when her appa decided to marry her. I was so mad at him. I did not even looked back. I just grabbed Kyungmi's things, Grabbed kyungmi from Sungmin oppa and looked for Minho. We then went home. Now I know. He doesn't care for me anymore. I'm just his daughter's mother. I swear to God. Even if we have to take this to court. He will never have the right to see Kyungmi anymore.I was crying all the way home. I will tell Minho the whole story when we get home.

 

                        *******************************************************************************************************

 

Minho's POV

 

Daeyoung and I was supposed to meet at the Cafe near SM ent building but she texted me that She'll meet me instead at the building. Our practice just finished when she came inside our practice room. I was surprise to see her with kyungmi. I thought she was going to stay with her appa? I was even more surprised when i saw that she was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her and comforted her. She did not say anything. She just sobbed harder. After that she spoke. "I'll-tell-you-when-we-get-home. Right-now-i-just-wanna-go-home." She said in between sobs. I carried kyungmi. When we reached my car she put kyungmi's things inside the car and went inside. All through out our journey back home she was crying. What the hell did happen?The last time i saw her cry like this is when hyung and her almost broke up back when they were dating. So What make her cry like this?

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I didn't talk much all the way home. I was really crying hard. I was really hurt at what kyuhyun said. I'm gonna tell Minho what happened since he's really confused as to why i'm crying. So, He(kyuhyun) just treats me as his daughter's mother. Hell no. I'm not gonna be treated like that. And he again did what he did to me before. Accused me on something i really did not do. Gosh. I really hate him now. Right now. I will not let him spend time with mimi. I don't wanna see him either. And that girlfriend of his. I really wanna pull all her hair out and kill her.That liar, She thinks i'm using my daughter to get back to her boyfriend? Well, Guess what . If you want him that bad he's all yours. When we reached home i finally stopped crying. Minho carried Kyungmi since she fell asleep on the way home. I changed into comfortable clothes and lie down on the bed. "What happened?Why were you so upset on the way home?" He asked as he cuddled beside me. I told him everything. He was so shocked as to why seohyun will do that. "Does her SNSD eonnie's know about what she did?" He asked. "No. But please to tell them. She'll just get scolded by them." I said to him. "Aish. What are you going to do now?" He asked. "The thing i did before.I'll hide Kyungmi from him.And I'll do whatever it takes not to let him get Kyungmi from me." I said. We stayed silent for a while and we didn't notice that we fell asleep. We both woke up by mimi's noise. She was trying to get our attention by hitting the side of her crib. We giggled when we saw what she was doing. Minho carried her. "What do you want princess?" I asked her. "mik" she said. She means milk. She still can't say words properly but if she wants milk she'll say "mik" and if she wants to play say "pyay". She's starting to talk now. And she's on the process on learning how to walk. I prepared her milk and gave it to her. Minho really knows how to take care of mimi. We all went down to have dinner. Minho and I told my parents what happened. They too were shocked. They didn't expect Kyuhyun to do that.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I was shocked at what just happened.I don't know who to believe. My current girlfriend or my ex? I was so angry but i don't know to whom. I looked for seohyun. "Seohyun." i said with the hint of anger. "Oppa." She said cheerfully. "Did Daeyoung really hurt you?" I said as calm as I could. "Whay do you mean oppa?Off course she did. Look I have scratches." She said showing me the scratches. "Don't lie to me Seohyun. And the hell seohyun. Why did you approached her telling her that she's just using Kyungmi to see me?" I said to her. "What?She told you?" She said shocked. "Why?Did you threatened her not to say a thing to me?Or you're the one who provoked her to hurt you?" I said. "What?Accusing me on provoking her on hurting me? Why would I do that when i know she has a black belt in taekwondo and can hurt me anytime." She said not making it obvious that she's lying. But I know she's lying. I know she's capable on doing things when it comes to the things she loves. She doesn't let go that easily. "I know your lying. Just tell me the truth." I said. "I'm not lying." She said as believable as possible. "She already banned me from meeting my daughter because of you. You know that?I can't see kyungmi anymore. Worst is, I know she'll never let me see her even if she has to take this to court." I said now angry. "So, Now she's making us fight?Can't you see?She's using Kyungmi again to make you meet her again." She said. "For God's sakes seohyun. She's ing dating Minho now. And their official. And here you are accusing her with something like that." I said. "Now your siding with her. For God's sakes oppa i'm your girlfriend not her. She's just your ex." She said now angry and tears forming on her eyes. I hate seeing her cry like this but why am I also angry with myself for making Daeyoung cry? Aish. I don't what to do. Probably seohyun will not talk to me for days. And Daeyoung really hates me now.

 

Nobody's POV

 

The next few days went by. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are not talking to each other. Daeyoung wont change her mind though Kyuhyun's parents talked to her. "After all i've done to give your son his full rights to his daughter this is what he'll repay me. I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Cho I've made up my mind." Daeyoung told them over the phone. With that Kyuhyun was scolded by his parents and his older sister. Unluckily, Kyuhyun's parents doesn't like Seohyun. They really liked Chaerin for their son before. It was difficult to get their approval for Kyuhyun's and Daeyoung's marriage imagine now how difficult it would be for Seohyun and Kyuhyun to have their approval. It will be doubled. Mrs. Cho doesn't like Seohyun's attitude towards her elders sometimes and how bratty she can be that's why she doesn't like her. Kyuhyun's noona really likes the idea of Kyuhyun and Daeyoung coming back together since they have a kid. His parents now prefers daeyoung for him than chaerin and seohyun because of attitude. So what will happen now?Will they be able to change Daeyoung's mind? Will she forever ban kyuhyun from seeing his daughter?

 

A/N: Yeah baby. That's what i call KARMA..Seohyun you got served. *evil laugh* What do you think will happen now? Don't forget to leave a comment. thanks again to my readers and subscribers..^________^ I promise to write better for all of you. You guys are my inspiration. The last 3 chapters was greatly based on a dream I had three days ago. Weird? I now dream of what will i write here?and I was Daeyoung in my dream?O_o well anyways..hope you keep supporting and enjoying my fanfic. This is my first fanfic about kpop and you guys give me a lot of love. Thanks again..^______^ and thanks sparkyuu for the complement and liking my story. as of them coming back together you have to wait until the end of the story..hehe again thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you..i love you guys..:* ^___________^