The Art of Letting Go

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

They all went inside the conference room. SJ's manager was already there talking to SMent's CEO. "Ms. Yun, please, sit down." SJ's manager said to her. "Ne, kamsahamnida." She said while bowing and then she sat down beside Leeteuk. "As we all know. Someone leaked about Kyuhyun's marriage to daeyoung. And now reporters starting to harrass daeyoung with questions." SJ's manager started. "Now with their situation. Now that kyu told me about Chaerin. It's too complicated now. and the only solution is for the two of you to have a divorce. SJ's manager added.

With that statement Kyuhyun looked at his manager with anger in his eyes."Mworago?Manager hyung you can't just do that. I should be the one to make the decision on what we're going to do." Kyuhyun reasoned out."But It's bad for your idol image. You're married with daeyoung while Chaerin got pregnant. It's better for you to deny that your married with daeyoung, that it's just for show and that you and chaerin were the two together." SJ's manager added. "Yes, Kyuhyun, this is the best solution for now.It's ok with me." Daeyoung said with her poker face. Daeyoung's real feelings is, it's like her heart is going to blow from the pain she was feeling. She can't let him ruin his idol image because of her. He worked hard for it for a long time. She really doesn't want to have a divorce but it's the only solution for their problem. She feels like her world was shattered into pieces.

"Wae? Why are you doing this to me?Is this to get back to me at what I did to you?Getting Caherin pregnant?Is that that easy for you to just leave me?" Kyuhyun asked with hurt in his voice."No. I'm doing this for your own good.I'm sorry but I have to do this." Daeyoung said and she stood up walked out of the room.

All the members of SJ were really shocked at Daeyoung's decision. They all know how much she loved Kyuhyun but why is she agreeing on something that might hurt her badly.

 

                                               ******************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

She went to their house or now she calls Chaerin and kyuhyun's house. She went there to get all the things she left. She decided that now she will have a divorce woth kyu it's better for her to leave the house. She was packing her things. While putting their wedding picture on her luggage she suddenly felt tears flowing down her cheeks. It's too painful for her. She really loved kyu but this is the only solution.

 

Play this while Reading

 

 

 

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I really don't wanna do this specially now that i'm pregnant. But this is the only solution i've got to not let kyu destroy his image to his fans. I talked to their manager. Actually i was the one who suggested it but i told him not to tell kyu and tell them like it was him who made the decision  and that i only agreed. Their manager didn't agree to it at first since he knows kyuhyun. He knows that he will decline. But i pursuaded him and assured him that kyu will eventually give up and agree to it.

 

Put away the pictures.
Put away the memories.
I put over and over
Through my tears
I've held them till I'm blind
They kept my hope alive
As if somehow that I'd keep you here
Once you believed in a love forever more?
How do you leave it in a drawer?


 

I'm sorry if i'll cause you so much pain baby(refering to kyu). I'm really sorry. If you only knew that the pain i feel is doubled than yours. I LOVE YOU. but i have to let you go.It's the only way.

 

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone?
Guess I'm just learning,
Learning the art of letting go.

 

I know that Chaerin will love you as much as I love you. But baby I'm sorry I have to do this. I don't know where will i get the courage to live and move on. You know you are my life. But I guess our baby will help me through this. Just promise me that you'll love and take care of Chaerin and your baby just like you promised me before.

 

Try to say it's over
Say the word goodbye.
But each time it catches in my throat
Your still here in me
And I can't set you free
So I hold on to what I wanted most
Maybe someday we'll be friend's forever more
Wish I could open up that door

 

I just hope we can still be friends. I hope you wont ignore me. It cuts me deep seeing you with Chaerin but there's nothing I can do.

 

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone?
Guess I'm just learning,
Learning the art of letting go

 

I Just hope your feelings for me wont fade. I hope you'll still love me despite of what i will do. I'M SORRY. I'M REALLY SORRY. SARANGHAMNIDA. But I have to let you go.



Watching us fade
What can I do?
But try to make it through
the pain of one more day
Without you

Where do I start, to live my life alone?
I guess I'm learning, only learning,
Learning the art of letting go.

 

I know this is the worst decision i will do. But i just have to accept the fact that maybe we're not meant to be. I'm Sorry and I Love You. Saranghamnida Yeobo. But Goodbye.

 

A/N: I'm such a cry baby. I cried writing this..T.T this is on Daeyoung's POV..anyways..sorry for this chappie..it kinda ..please don't unsubscribe..the last chapter and this chapter is just part of my plot..so don't hate me for breaking them up..hehe there's a new character coming up..who do you think it is?hmm..keke comments are highly appreciated. again neomu neommu kamsahamnida for those who are already subscribed to this story. and for the silent readers..neomu neomu Kamsahamnida also..^_________^